OT Career Assignment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzi View Post
but what a sitcom that would make to have the MRA as a rape case prosecutor.
As a prosecutor in general?
That would only be the GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIME.
EVER.

It would be like "MRA Confidential; True stories of Violent, Predatory Females preying on society".
Though the cases would be pretty boring.

Over 2/3rds(Is it up to 70% yet?) of marriages end in divorce.
Of those 2/3rds, I believe 2/3rds(lol?) are initiated by the woman.
Of all of those divorces, 98% of divorce settlements favor the woman greatly.
Women are given 40% shorter sentences than men for the same crime and are far less likely to be prosecuted to begin with.
Women are the instigators of domestic violence I believe over 90% of the time.
They are also responsible for rain during the summer.
I hear they are also secretly responsible for cat dandruff.
gg.

The show would have to end each episode with a woman walking up to a policeman and telling him a false rape story and him rolling his eyes and going.
"Yeah right honey, hahahaha"
Cut to credits.
BRILLIANT!
It would also be funny if it opened and ended with "No men were harmed during the filming of this episode".

Gazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
I hear they are also secretly responsible for cat dandruff.
probably because we own 2/3rds (or was it 90%+?) of the cats.

Dobagoh

11-30-2012

Quote:
The show would have to end each episode with a woman walking up to a policeman and telling him a false rape story and him rolling his eyes and going.
"Yeah right honey, hahahaha"
Cut to credits.
BRILLIANT!
It would also be funny if it opened and ended with "No men were harmed during the filming of this episode".
It would only be funny if the woman had ripped clothing and was bleeding between the legs.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

I would love to have *** with all my younger nerdy students...
I'll have to teach somewhere that has no rules on sleeping with students.

Semper Damnatus

11-30-2012

its because im 12 right? chucking papers at people's houses.

to high to give jobs to people, lets just all get in a circle jerk and sell our virginity for money.

Jesus the Friend

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
It would only be funny if the woman had ripped clothing and was bleeding between the legs.
Obviously the show suggestion was a joke, but, and I know this might be surprising to some manginas, but women have torn their own clothing and self-inflicted vaginal tearing for the purposes of falsely accusing someone of rape...

It really isn't funny.

But your comment was, lol +1

MadSeer

11-30-2012

Quote:
Obviously the show suggestion was a joke, but, and I know this might be surprising to some manginas, but women have torn their own clothing and self-inflicted vaginal tearing for the purposes of falsely accusing someone of rape...

It really isn't funny.

Hey, who here can safely say they wouldn't tear their ******s if they were a woman ? ... anyone ?...

Please ?

Dobagoh

11-30-2012

Quote:

It really isn't funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSeer View Post
Hey, who here can safely say they wouldn't tear their ******s if they were a woman ? ... anyone ?...

Please ?
This girl can't make that assertion: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Jovanovic

btw that case is proof that JtF's assertion that the police believe anything a woman says when crying rape is complete and utter bs--you have more to fear from some gung ho piece of shit prosecutor. the real problem is prosecutors are immune from malicious prosecution of individuals, which is complete ****

MadSeer

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
This girl can't make that assertion: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Jovanovic

btw that case is proof that JtF's assertion that the police believe anything a woman says when crying rape is complete and utter bs--you have more to fear from some gung ho piece of shit prosecutor. the real problem is prosecutors are immune from malicious prosecution of individuals, which is complete ****
Yeah that case is pretty damn weird, and we all know what JtF says is bs.

Scarlena

11-30-2012

Fruity: I picture her being totally self sufficient on a farm. If there has to be career involved, selling her excess goods.
Ssraeshza: A high ranking member of a vigilante/terrorist organization
Amber: Counseling teenagers
Standin: Prosecution attorney who takes mainly social issues
BDSandM: Gives blow-job classes at bachelorette parties.
Mere: Caring for animals
Elan: Philosopher. I picture him stroking a beard contemplatively while pondering the meaning of life.
Choppaz: Someone who speaks at/leads seminars. Gets to meet a lot of people and speak
Lego: Radio DJ that does a lot of music critics
Gazzi: You don't post much so I've kind of lost a feel for your overall personality, but from what I glean off facebook you think and consider a good deal. Perhaps something in the planning stages of game development.