ashe or akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TonyTheTigerr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2010

which would be better for a newer person ive been playing a couple days and figured i liked both of these ppl

plz choose one and kinda state why or if you can give me a person that would be better for newer ppl let me know and give a reason why

Xtrout

10-09-2010

I would reccomend Ashe. She is (In my opinion) easier, as she is ranged, and is sort of a right click champion. She has a nice AoE, and can contribute a lot to teamfights. Ashe is also cheap, so you don't need to wait to get her.
Akali on the other hand is an assasin, and can kill squishies, with the right item build, in seconds. But she is fairly squishy herself, and lacks a good escape mechanic. She is also melee, which makes last hitting harder.

But that is just my opinion, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Khip

10-09-2010

WTF akali is far from being easy.

who gave you the idea that akali is easy??

assasins like kass akali are always the hardest to play since you have to factor so many things before going all out.one mistake and youre screwed.

ashe is picked mainly for her arrow which you wont be good at being a new player and all.

so i suggest tristana.get her free from facebook

Cenerae

10-09-2010

Ashe is much, much easier to play than Akali. Ashe just has a frost arrow toggle, volley, and her ult to worry about. Akali has to micromanage her energy bar as well as her placement (since she is melee), and also her shadow dance charges all the while deciding who to single out, and where and when to drop her shroud so she can escape

Xtrout

10-09-2010

Who said Akali is easy? Cause I don't see it.

TonyTheTigerr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2010

what about warwick? i played a couple games against comps with him and he seems really good maybe a bit op can anyone tell me a bit about him

TonyTheTigerr

10-10-2010

bump i still need help is warrick anygood?

LudaBaba

10-10-2010

No. Stay away from warwick and twitch. They ruin whole game. Its not fun at all.
Personally, I like both ashe and akali. But ashe is lot easier to play. Akali is maybe better but you need to know how to play her.

saixx

10-10-2010

as a new player way back I used to use WW he can be quite nice especially at low levels. He makes an amazing jungler but with low lvls missing runes and masteries it can be a challenge and not as worth it. WW is quite fun when you get the hang of him and is fairly simple to play just lear when to time your ulti and who its best to use on so your team can leap on them with you.

saixx

10-10-2010

WW and twitch are not terrible and do not ruin games. Twitch needs a knowledge of the game but he is just a wrecking ball in low lvl games. I used to get 20-30 kills consistently as twitch when I was low lvl. Problem is as you get higher lvl he is less viable as more people know how to counter him, but he is still amazing in capable hands. WW is so simple that he can recover from mistakes well with his lifesteal and simple style. Really WW is a noob friendly character that still is used at higher lvls due to his jungle ability giving a level advantage and gold advantage.