The Shadow's Sanctum (Ask Zed)

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Zed

11-30-2012

Greetings, champions and summoners alike. This system of mutual exchange of knowledge has come to my attention, and it would be folly to deny it. Long has the Order of Shadows lurked behind the veil of myth and superstition, but now is the time to make ourselves known. Secrets kept are weapons wasted, and it would be a great dishonor to face an unarmed world. Know, however, that should your questions stray beyond the brink of reason, you may come to regret them dearly.

Now, come. Ask what you will of the Master of Shadows.

OdainMorll

11-30-2012

Greetings, Zed.

...dinner of champions?

He hoped that his slight variation of the infamous question would spare him the wrath of Gragas, looking around carefully just incase.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-30-2012

Shadow ninja, what is the opinion by one such as you of ones such as we? More clearly, what does the one dark spec from Ionia think of great Noxus?

Dear Zed

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
Greetings, Zed.

...dinner of champions?

He hoped that his slight variation of the infamous question would spare him the wrath of Gragas, looking around carefully just incase.
As interesting a question as any, I suppose...

So strange in context was this question that Zed sat pondering for several moments.

While any individual's meals are varied, I myself generally partake in a small amount of raw fish caught from the nearby rivers, accompanied with certain herbal teas and cooked rice. There are times, however rare they may be, where I may indulge myself in more substantial meats. But at most times, I require little in the way of sustenance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain
Shadow ninja, what is the opinion by one such as you of ones such as we? More clearly, what does the one dark spec from Ionia think of great Noxus?
While I cannot fault you for your use of power and influence amid your city state, I cannot easily forgive those that would see my land laid to waste. While many would say otherwise, I am and always will be a proud son of Ionia. I have no will to see your life stopped short just now, but I will not take kindly to future transgressions against my homeland. For other purposes, however, we may come to an accord. I am not so short-sighted as the Arrow of Vengeance, and do not see the point in needless aggression.

TheShadowOfChaos

11-30-2012

Phantom walked towards the ninja before bowing at him. His two swords hung on his back and his helmet's red visor glowed.

"Zed, you are a master of the darkness of which I wield with much proficiency. With that, I need to ask. May you teach me your techniques, and I assure you that I am no feeble spy or traitor. I am here to learn from the Master himself."

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-30-2012

Zed, the "Master of Shadows":

May i ask why the shadow techniques were forbidden by the Kinkou Order? and why the balance is weakness? ... also, what do you think about the Shadow Isles?

-Gregor Claw, Summoner

Ask Shauna Vayne

11-30-2012

Shadow master.

I am sure you know who I am already. So I will not waste time with petty introductions.

I assume your 'shadow powers' are akin to those of Akali and Shen, having been trained with the latter. But I... inquire upon them. They are not magics similar to the so called Black Rose or Crimson Reaper use, hm?

-Shauna Vayne

Ask Shenn

11-30-2012

Shen had approached Zed. Zed would probably be well aware of what he was about to ask. "I don't find it very wise for the League to let you in, but I won't go against them." He said. "Stay away from the Kinkou and it's member. Harming the Kinkou in any way will be a threat to balance, and I will kill you if you try to do so." He said. His voice was emotionless, but it was obvious that a tone such as this would show fury, seriousness, and even a threatening tone. "Do I make myself clear?"

Ask the Herald

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen had approached Zed. Zed would probably be well aware of what he was about to ask. "I don't find it very wise for the League to let you in, but I won't go against them." He said. "Stay away from the Kinkou and it's member. Harming the Kinkou in any way will be a threat to balance, and I will kill you if you try to do so." He said. His voice was emotionless, but it was obvious that a tone such as this would show fury, seriousness, and even a threatening tone. "Do I make myself clear?"
{{ Damn! Going right in there, eh Shen? Good luck with that. }}

Master of Shadows,

As I also possess a certain following in my goals to bring about the Glorious Evolution, what opinion do you have of myself? Of the Glorious Evolution? Of Zaun?

- Viktor

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Zed,

I am Geokhan.
As ambassador of the Brackern, I need to know your opinion on Arachia energy and the Brackern.

1234511 ... 14