What happened to fizz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coast2Coast

11-30-2012

I can't even remember the last time I saw fizz mid. He was always such a strong ap with retarded burst after lichs bane.

Did they nerf his trollpole so he can take damage or something, reduce his ratios?

Molester

Recruiter

11-30-2012

People still use him
There are just a lot of safer choices

Karn Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Fizz is very difficult to play well. You need fast reactions, and to know exactly how much damage your abilities will do as he has very low dps before that Lich.

I own fizz, I know someone who was an amazing fizz, so I do know the general way to play him, but he just takes so much damn skill its crazy. But he's still retardedly OP in the right hands.

Super Saiyan

11-30-2012

Fizz is weak overall.

Karn Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufulufugus View Post
Fizz is weak overall.
and here is a perfect example of someone who hasn't played a good fizz :P

People think he is kinda cool, try him out a couple of times, suck, and never play again. He is a champion that requires practice.

The Syrian Carry

11-30-2012

Way too many counters to him, I love the little guy but laning against most AP champs is just a nightmare for him (Swain, Ryze, mostly anyone with ranged spammable harass)

11-30-2012

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23931734

still going strong.

The Syrian Carry

11-30-2012

youre playing normals, in ranked however picking fizz before knowing who is against you in midlane is usually a bad idea. Fizz is stong and i love him but if im stupid enough to first pick him and see that enemy instalocks Ryze then I dodge. Seriously, the lane is a free win for Ryze. Kind of like Ryze v Cass (Cass ****s on Ryze).

havikryan

11-30-2012

pulling blue was always so bothersome with fizz

BrickRocket

11-30-2012

i play him time to time, since he's a ton of fun.

but he's really risky, and a lot of his power relies on snowballing. A whiffed shark significantly impacts his ability to kill people also.

but he's still strong IMO, he eats squishies for breakfast