@riot, you refuse to nerf darius because he's easily counterable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tenrel

11-30-2012

they don't nerf him because he's balanced.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanceStubbs View Post
I haven't seen a single LeBlanc with DFG...

She can do a lot of burst without it anyway.
Yeah, if I remember correctly, before DFG became overpowered, most people agreed that DFG on LB is redundant and unnecessary.

MostlySilent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
Yeah, if I remember correctly, before DFG became overpowered, most people agreed that DFG on LB is redundant and unnecessary.
It was really good, because come later on when you fall off it wasn't redundant or unnecessary anymore.

It was just unnecessary to rush, but it was real important to get at some point.

If you had a stellar early game, you could do a-ok without it, since you'd be a big scary monster who doesn't need to invest in a long cooldown. Realistically, it was pretty important to stop you from falling off as hard as LeBlanc does normally.

DeciEVE or AFK

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanceStubbs View Post
I haven't seen a single LeBlanc with DFG...

She can do a lot of burst without it anyway.
After it got nerfed, getting it means you get 0 CDR, which makes you suck ass late.

Before it got buffed, its range was shorter than her Q, which made you walk in close to auto attack range, it was worse than it is now.

In between these periods, you were a complete and total derp to not buy it.