"You're just jealous that you're not as good as XXX"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mrhahaha

11-30-2012

Whenever GD talks about how bad a pro player is, there's always that fanboy..

Random GD poster: Lol (Insert pro player) sucks soo bad
Fanboy: Lol you're just jealous you're not as good as him.

To all the fanboys that use this line:

Of course I'm not as good as (insert pro player). They spend hours practicing league everyday and play the game as if the game was their career. They even have gaming houses and live together in order to practice together. There should be no doubt that they're better players than I am.
You don't compare NBA players to high school basketball. Similarly, you don't compare professional league players to us casual players.
Some of them ARE bad compared to their peers (other professional league players).

(I have criticized never any professional league player on the forums. It just annoys me when I see fanboys use that line)
/End rant

notanxj9smurf

11-30-2012

this does not apply to getcaughtGG, because most GD users ARE as good as he is.

Brohoof

11-30-2012

Isn't that the Coaches folly or something? I remember that it's some sort fallacy.

ASeriousMetaphor

11-30-2012

I agree but what I hate more is when people go "lolz thiz team is badzz for makinz this play" without even understanding the situation. Sometimes you do get punished for making risky plays and sometimes you look like a badass. Sometimes you have to take risks when you're behind or you defiantly lose.

WellWHOOOOSThis

11-30-2012

Agreed.

It's like an average Joe criticizing an NFL Quarterback. Yes, we know Average Joe can't play as well as Eli Manning, but it doesn't change the fact that when Eli Manning makes a stupid play, he still made a stupid play. How far Joe Blow can throw the ball is irrelevant.

Merluza00

11-30-2012

-karma is awful
-She can shield friends and slow people. Can you do that? then shut the f*** up
-