Rape shield laws still abhorrent (Guys lives destroyed, links)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
hehe.

yeah sure.

Things works differently where I live.

Here, if a rapist goes to prison, they won't wake up on the first night
(if there is anything left of them)
What you said, if true, has no bearing on whether you'd get buttraped in prison.

Fail @ logic more, idiot.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
Pfft, I could easily rape you. Wouldn't even be a challenge.

You got things wrong.

Let m explain:
prisoners here, they completely despise people who: 1. Rape, 2. Hurts children.

If you kill one of those, you are a hero in prison.

....and if one of those goes to prison, they don't last long enough. Usually, they don't even find a body.

c4lm

11-30-2012

I'd still rape you

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
I'd still rape you

then you would have an horrible death.

Dobagoh

11-30-2012

So...

what if the rapist was a neo-nazi who raped a black chick and then you killed the neo-nazi?

You go to prison and expect that the white supremacists won't utterly dominate your **** cavity? LOL ignorant

Kinvaras666

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
So...

what if the rapist was a neo-nazi who raped a black chick and then you killed the neo-nazi?

You go to prison and expect that the white supremacists won't utterly dominate your **** cavity? LOL ignorant

You seen to know a lot about prisons.
And neo-nazi.

Frankly, You have no idea what you are talking about, this doesn't happens how you think it happens even in USA. You really can't know about how it is here as well.

either, this discussion is pointless.

I just stated my opinion, some people deserve to be beaten up and/or tortured/killed. That's all.

BajaChalupa

11-30-2012

JtF getting upvotes

gg OT

Gazzi

11-30-2012

when I was in high school we had a recently released inmate come talk to us about drinking and driving. apparently prisons are extremely race segregated...like Hispanic inmates tend to gather up, White, Black, etc. and have active "gang" fights within prisons. His example was a black prisoner who decided to use the deadlift that was in the Hispanic area [as decided by them] of the gym and then got stabbed in the stomach.

I just found it interesting that even with the commonly uniting factor of "felon" there was still such crazy in-group out-group tendencies.

this is completely unrelated, but I'm just musing.

I wonder how much cross-racial rape occurs in prisons.

Dobagoh

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzi View Post
when I was in high school we had a recently released inmate come talk to us about drinking and driving. apparently prisons are extremely race segregated...like Hispanic inmates tend to gather up, White, Black, etc. and have active "gang" fights within prisons. His example was a black prisoner who decided to use the deadlift that was in the Hispanic area [as decided by them] of the gym and then got stabbed in the stomach.

I just found it interesting that even with the commonly uniting factor of "felon" there was still such crazy in-group out-group tendencies.

this is completely unrelated, but I'm just musing.

I wonder how much cross-racial rape occurs in prisons.
Yup. I had an acquaintance from high school go to prison because he got caught making meth, while in prison he became Jewish because "it was either that for the neo-Nazis and I didn't want to become a neo-Nazi." So this random WASP goes to prison and comes out a Jew. How fuckin hilarious is that?

Mere Intricacy

11-30-2012

What do rape sheilding law entail exactly?
Is it just animity or are there other benefits?