Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This is so ridicolous it has to be a bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyu Ryu

11-30-2012

I was doing a ranked game. During the selection it became all to obvious this team would refuse to work together so I left que. When I go to que up again in a normal game so i can let those people pass, it says 30 min que time. Fix this bug immediately

Crazy Guy

11-30-2012

Queue time disables are for all type of matchmaking, even if you dodged a ranked queue you won't be able to play a normal game. Since dodging a ranked queue does not decrease your elo anymore, the penalty time has been increased to 30 minutes.

Kyu Ryu

11-30-2012

Your missing the point. I was being trolled by my team and forced to leave. Now I have to wait 30 minutes.

Crazy Guy

11-30-2012

The system has no way in detecting if you left the queue because you did not want to play in a match with trolls. Therefore you still take the penalty.

Kyu Ryu

11-30-2012

Why is the penalty any longer the 5 minutes. What is accomplished by having such a long penalty? In fact why would a penalty of anything longer then 1 minute be needed?

Crazy Guy

11-30-2012

Because if the penalty is not long enough it would take forever for people to start an actual match, in fact a lot of people dodge queue because of troll and even if you do requeue in the next minute, chances are that you are going to be in champion select with the said trolls.

Nekrocow

11-30-2012

"Solutions to trolls in Ranked Champ Select"
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2833452&highlight=

Kyu Ryu

12-06-2012

In short. Please fix your queuing system Riot. If you don't know how then ask.

Crazy Guy

12-07-2012

There is no fix to be done since there is no problem sir.

splitalterego

12-07-2012

Its not a bug its a feature