Riot, Replace the "Achievements" Tab with these

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuyuumi

11-28-2012

While Achievements may be introduced in the near future, or maybe a long time from now.
Here are some suggestions to change to for the time being.

1. An item list tab, so that new players aren't forced to skim through the item section in confusion and miss the first creep wave, and can see good champs + items (and some tips) out of game!

1.1 A way to change the recommended item section for a specific champ.

Let's say you always build a Rod of Ages on Singed, now you can keep it in the recommended area for easy access!
Or maybe put Boots + Pots in the first two slots for a fast purchase at the start of a game and then a jungle invasion!

2.Selecting Smart Cast for individual champions (And individual skills for them!) now there's no need to select it in game, and you don't have to miss that first Anivia stun because last game you played Katarina. Or perhaps you smart cast everything but that tricky veigar stun, now you can simply never smart cast it with this feature! of course, you can still edit in game if you want. it would not be limited to only here.

*not original ideas, all reposted from this reddit page. http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ment_tab_and/*

need to bait out some reds...dariusOP, nerfirelia, morello, why you ban me, season 3 items, ihateriot, justkiddingiloveriot, givemekittykatskinpls, riot pls, blitzbrokenfixnao, dianaisbetterthanleonacomeatmeironstylus, karma, heimerdinger, tribunalisbrokeniam2.5kelo, twistedtreelinehurtsmyanus, applesauceisgreat

Bumps are greatly appreciated!

FEEL FREE TO ADD IDEAS!
tl:dr get rid of achievement tab for now, replace with the things in bold.

edit: 30 upvotes!

Taco the Dragon

11-28-2012

I approve of the second idea! I was going to suggest it, but you beat me to it.

Fuyuumi

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco the Dragon View Post
I approve of the second idea! I was going to suggest it, but you beat me to it.
I have failed too many first skill shots due to smart casting only certain champs! XD

Fuyuumi

11-28-2012

bump

SomeGuyyy

11-28-2012

sounds legit

Ayketh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

A quick way to change key bindings outside of game would be nice.

My friend doesn't play with QWER, and would probably be good for lefties.

Fuyuumi

11-28-2012

bump!

Fuyuumi

11-28-2012

bump

Fuyuumi

11-28-2012

bump

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Achievement tab should be replaced with a special stuff tab, where you can select ward skins, minion kill effects, etc.