Major problem in the game without Oracle's Elixir in the new TT !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elzarion

11-30-2012

Hi there,

I used to enjoy to play in the TT but since the new patch that changed everything on the map, it makes it almost impossible to play correctly if you are facing champions using invisibility capability and/or Teemo mushroom !

I undersand the goal for wards removal but not for Oracle's Elixir. If Teemo is facing you, with 30 mushrooms protecting his territory in a MINImap, you can't play anymore. It ruins the game completely.

Without Oracle's Elixir, you can't see these assassins and can't finish kills. Try facing Shaco, Akali, Rengar, Kah'Zik, Wukong, Talon, Twitch and not the less Teemo... you will understand pretty quickly how bugged is the game now.

Oracle's Elixir was design for this purpose, for letting player still play the game and enjoyed it with any champions they pick.

If the Oracle's Elixir is not coming back shortly, the TT will be over for most players. Unless you only play champions with invisibility capability and for sure, always have a Teemo in your team. Is it the goal of the game in this new TT ?

Hope the TT change shortly so people can enjoy the game like they use to be prior the patch.

Please comment.

Thanks !

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Ummm, did they remove Oracle Extract or something? I'm confused...

Last time I played you could buy an Oracle Extract that lasts for 4 minutes or till you die.

Redenbacher

11-30-2012

^ that.

Also, Hextech Sweeper & Grez's Spectral Lantern.

Finally, if Teemo managed to plant 30 mushrooms... your team is doing something very, very wrong.

SaintHax

11-30-2012

The game is version 1.71.12_11_13_11_00 The last patch was 2012 11 13. Not sure what you are talking about.

Goggris

11-30-2012

So one post on the front page says how useless stealth is now, and this post about how overpowered it is.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elzarion View Post
Hi there,

I used to enjoy to play in the TT but since the new patch that changed everything on the map, it makes it almost impossible to play correctly if you are facing champions using invisibility capability and/or Teemo mushroom !

I undersand the goal for wards removal but not for Oracle's Elixir. If Teemo is facing you, with 30 mushrooms protecting his territory in a MINImap, you can't play anymore. It ruins the game completely.

Without Oracle's Elixir, you can't see these assassins and can't finish kills. Try facing Shaco, Akali, Rengar, Kah'Zik, Wukong, Talon, Twitch and not the less Teemo... you will understand pretty quickly how bugged is the game now.

Oracle's Elixir was design for this purpose, for letting player still play the game and enjoyed it with any champions they pick.

If the Oracle's Elixir is not coming back shortly, the TT will be over for most players. Unless you only play champions with invisibility capability and for sure, always have a Teemo in your team. Is it the goal of the game in this new TT ?

Hope the TT change shortly so people can enjoy the game like they use to be prior the patch.

Please comment.

Thanks !
All the cha,pions you emntion.. just pick Olaf or Darius and just kill them.

Pawstruck

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggris View Post
So one post on the front page says how useless stealth is now, and this post about how overpowered it is.
Yep. And I think it's easy to see which one is the more idiotic.