Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Favorite counters to the god tiers!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaveTheMaids

11-30-2012

Quote:
Lhyanc:
Okay, I'm interested. How do you build Trundle on TT?

Trundle's builds are about as metagolem as it gets.
You don't have to stack too much armor/MR on him though because of his ult. It has a really short CD max rank, which is shortened even more with CDR. I would try to go for items that offer both damage and resistances.

Boots of Choice.

For dmg...
Frozen Mallet or Trinity Force (if fed) - He can constantly proc Sheen with his Q.
Maw of Malmortius - The best MR item for AD bruisers imo.
Sanguine Blade and/or Blade of the Ruined King (He synergizes well with lifesteal).
Some form of armor penetration (synergizes well with Agony, allowing him to shred anyone).

For def...
Aegis of the Legion - Can't go wrong with this item. Hit R and get a bunch of mixed stats for free... and it also helps the team.
Spirit Visage - For his passive and CDR.
If you just don't care...
He's capable of some hilarious damage with Infinity Edge, but I wouldn't build that unless you're facerolling.

MONKYfapper

11-30-2012

i like to run fizz against darius to bait his abilities

PurpleURP

12-01-2012

singed --- chogath, teemo
teemo --- jayce, wukong
wukong --- riven, darius, lee
lee --- chogath
darius --- teemo

Lhyanc

12-02-2012

Quote:
SaveTheMaids:
Trundle's builds are about as metagolem as it gets.
You don't have to stack too much armor/MR on him though because of his ult. It has a really short CD max rank, which is shortened even more with CDR. I would try to go for items that offer both damage and resistances.

Boots of Choice.

For dmg...
Frozen Mallet or Trinity Force (if fed) - He can constantly proc Sheen with his Q.
Maw of Malmortius - The best MR item for AD bruisers imo.
Sanguine Blade and/or Blade of the Ruined King (He synergizes well with lifesteal).
Some form of armor penetration (synergizes well with Agony, allowing him to shred anyone).

For def...
Aegis of the Legion - Can't go wrong with this item. Hit R and get a bunch of mixed stats for free... and it also helps the team.
Spirit Visage - For his passive and CDR.

Thanks.

Martyrofsand

12-02-2012

Darius-->Kayle

Singed-->Cassiopeia

Jax-->Malphite

Cho'Gath-->Kayle

WDine 0110 1001

12-02-2012

leave game

Insane Cow

Recruiter

12-03-2012

I'm interested in what people think of a counter for Kayle on TT.... anyone?

Naokazu

12-03-2012

Olaf to beat Singed.

Redenbacher

12-03-2012

Quote:
Insane Cow:
I'm interested in what people think of a counter for Kayle on TT.... anyone?

I would pick Malphite to counter Kayle as well. Malphite is a hard counter to any champion that relies on attack speed to deal damage.

Teemo may also counter Kayle, but I'm not clear on if blind results in her missing with the magic damage from E and other on-hit effects.

lblowforcupcakes

12-03-2012

I main Cassiopeia on TT and I rarely have a problem with the "god tier". You just have to have a halfway decent team who know how to position well.