Favorite counters to the god tiers!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pink Princess Party

11-30-2012

What's your favorite counter to god tier champs to play?

Mine is Lux VS Jax. That or Eve vs. Singed.

Redenbacher

11-30-2012

Malphite vs. Jax

SaveTheMaids

11-30-2012

For Darius, Singed, Olaf...
Any tank (but particularly Amumu and Malphite) with a ton of hp, armor, and Blackfire Torch.
-Trundle with Blade of the Ruined King, armor penetration, and tons of hp.

Many people forget, but Trundle (like Darius) is also an anti-bruiser... only his ultimate is far more useful than Noxian Guillotine late game for focusing down tanky targets. Unlike Darius, Trundle is also an anti-tank... and his ultimate scales with his opponents.

For Jax, Tryndamere, Fiora, Sion, Mundo...
Jarvan with Mallet, Randuins/FH, and Wicked Hatchet.

For Teemo...
Gapclosers with burst and hard CC.
Anyone tanky with a spammable shield that can walk through his shrooms without taking too much damage.
Teemo hates shields.

Krimson62

11-30-2012

Lulu counters them all pretty hard.

Building Tanky AP means you still get some decent damage, you can kite most of them like there's no tomorrow, healbait darius ults. slow singed so even if your team is dumb enough to chase they catch him,
Whimsey tryndamere before he ults, kite sion all day, whimsey away from olaf and jax and poke them from afar while their abilities are on cooldown.

You wont be wrecking with damage, but your teammates will be able to easily finish off anything you start (so long as you work together)

Lhyanc

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveTheMaids View Post
For Darius, Singed, Olaf...
Any tank (but particularly Amumu and Malphite) with a ton of hp, armor, and Blackfire Torch.
-Trundle with Blade of the Ruined King, armor penetration, and tons of hp.

Many people forget, but Trundle (like Darius) is also an anti-bruiser... only his ultimate is far more useful than Noxian Guillotine late game for focusing down tanky targets. Unlike Darius, Trundle is also an anti-tank... and his ultimate scales with his opponents.

For Jax, Tryndamere, Fiora, Sion, Mundo...
Jarvan with Mallet, Randuins/FH, and Wicked Hatchet.

For Teemo...
Gapclosers with burst and hard CC.
Anyone tanky with a spammable shield that can walk through his shrooms without taking too much damage.
Teemo hates shields.

Okay, I'm interested. How do you build Trundle on TT?

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Singed ---- Jarvan
Jax ----- Nunu
Teemo --- Wukong

The Bushmaster

11-30-2012

Darius Problems? Zilean them away!

bait out his ult with yours!
Bomb the hell out of him from out of his pull range!
Slow him down for the kill!
Speed yourself for the escape!

The possibilities are endless. Seriously, Zilean ****s on darius.

Pawstruck

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezy102 View Post
Darius Problems? Zilean them away!

bait out his ult with yours!
Bomb the hell out of him from out of his pull range!
Slow him down for the kill!
Speed yourself for the escape!

The possibilities are endless. Seriously, Zilean ****s on darius.
This thread is full of useless idealistic theorycrafting.

Any decent Darius player will either A) wait out the Zilean ult or B) it doesn't matter, he's FKING DARIUS. He still does a ****-ton of damage even without NG, and he can 100-death another member of your team after you ult the one targeted for death... because Darius can build full tank and have no repercussions.

Bobinatorlol

11-30-2012

I always enjoy going against a Darius with Lulu. I wouldn't say she "counters" him though. She is able to get off good/decent harass to set up ganks for the jungler. I just never get those sort of junglers when I play the match up. She is able to farm pretty safe. But he will just go roam, find one of your team mates, and kill him. People think dueling a Darius is a good idea, shortly after them losing the 1v1 you will get blamed and Riot will get blamed for Darius being OP.

Beoridas

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
This thread is full of useless idealistic theorycrafting.

Any decent Darius player will either A) wait out the Zilean ult or B) it doesn't matter, he's FKING DARIUS. He still does a ****-ton of damage even without NG, and he can 100-death another member of your team after you ult the one targeted for death... because Darius can build full tank and have no repercussions.
show the math. cause so far, everytime i compare, with his build and other champs, ppl fail hard.