Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] Doran's Blade inconsistent life return values.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Umbral Invoker

12-01-2012

Quote:
TomajRT:
Well, I was not able to consistently test on minions because they don't live very long when you have 6 Doran's Blades. I repeatedly sat at less than 75% health on all the mobs named and only auto-attacked, and only the dragon has any form of DoT damage (and neither Caitlyn nor Ezreal nor any other champion I can think of outside Twitch, Darius, Teemo with points in Toxic Shot, or Draven on crits have DoT damage that can affect non-champions without red buff). The point is, there should be a consistent x*5 (where x is number of Doran's Blades) amount of healing done per attack, unless you are affected by healing reduction - something which, to my knowledge, no enemy monster or minion provides.

Dragon has healing and AS reduction on its attacks.

Loptyr

12-01-2012

Quote:
Umbral Invoker:
Dragon has healing and AS reduction on its attacks.

Only AS reduction, no healing reduction.

WonderBoy55

12-03-2012

The floating text shows the life change on a tic of the game. If you regenerate hp at the same time you land an attack with a DB, the text will be the sum of what you regen and what you get from Dorans blades. That's how it goes above 30 with 6 db

IonDragonX

12-03-2012

Quote:
Ereshkïgal:
Only AS reduction, no healing reduction.

I think that he's thinking about the burn damage over time but recalling it incorrectly.

Komeiji Koishi

12-03-2012

bump