City Planer Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HardStop

11-26-2012

City planer trundle. He wear's a construction hat and use's a rolled up blue print for a weapon. his W makes the ground look like a parking lot and his E makes a sky scrapper.

HardStop

11-26-2012

No one has any thoughts on this?

HardStop

11-29-2012

bump

Mondreus

11-29-2012

Awesome *-*

HardStop

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondreus View Post
Awesome *-*
YEAH some one replied!!!!!!!

Tible

11-29-2012

It would be nice to see a new Trundle skin, especially one as ridiculously funny as this one.

HardStop

11-29-2012

Well I guess no one likes trundle but me and the other two people that posted in this failure of a thread lol.

Scooby Snax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

haha i like it man, and trundle is awesome! its a good thing that people dont use him all that much because people underestimate and do not know what he really does so half the time. So an off tank ad will try to solo you not realize your about to wreck him with your AD steal on q and you steal his tankyness with your ult.

HardStop

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLucidDream View Post
haha i like it man, and trundle is awesome! its a good thing that people dont use him all that much because people underestimate and do not know what he really does so half the time. So an off tank ad will try to solo you not realize your about to wreck him with your AD steal on q and you steal his tankyness with your ult.
Real talk.

Scooby Snax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Bump cuz it made me laugh yesterday