New idea for ranked games!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taluš

11-29-2012

So I had an idea that I thought I should share with everyone and Riot. I don’t know how complicated this would be but here it is.

If anyone has ever played Halo 2 or 3 one of the biggest reasons it was fun was because you could try to level up each game type online. For instance you could be a 30 in snipers, 38 in slayer, and 40 in swat. This is one of the main reasons I played that game and why I love to play LOL. I love how when you win you gain elo when you lose you lose elo. This makes it fun and competitive.

So here is my tie in with Halo and LOL. Why don’t they create a rating for each of the 5 categories? For instance I could be a 1300 in top lane, 1450 in jungle, 1350 in mid and so on. This would help with "elo hell" because you are being put with people at that rating for each lane/jungle and so the team works out better. Whereas now you have a 1300 player come in get forced into let’s say an ADC spot but he only plays that spot at a 1200 level or so.

Anyway there is my idea. I don’t know if there are enough players to be able to set it up like that but it would be an awesome addition to ranked. Trying to get each rating up would be a lot of fun and add some new challenges to the ranked game.

Taluš

11-29-2012

Bump

The5lacker

11-29-2012

...I don't seem to remember there EVERY being any sort of leveling in ANYTHING in Halo, short of the credits of 3 and Reach and whatever they're got in 4.

Other than that, I can't see any use for this. If you're doing ranked solo queue, then you just say what you're good at. If you've got a high elo, people will assume you're telling the truth.

Taluš

11-29-2012

Halo 3 I know for sure had a ranking system for diffrent types of game play. E.G. Snipers you could be a lvl 35/50, while slayer you could be 40/50. It made it fun trying to see how good you were at each game type.

Halo reach and 4 have the COD situation where you level up no matter how good you do. Its all about how much you play not how good you are (So lame).

Anyways thanks for the feedback, thought I would give it a go

Taluš

11-30-2012

Bumpin