Uniqe passive concept. (Not free for use, unless I say other wise.)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ValorAndGlory

11-30-2012

Ok, hi guys.

So I was think about champion concepts that haven't been in the game and I was trying to think about the obvious difficulties of the concepts. This is the point at which the light in my head turned on and I came up with what, at least I think it is, a brilliant idea. Also unless I post other wise I am planing on using this idea so don't use it for your own champions I may give up on this concept if not enough people give me feedback or are exceptionally dense/ don't read properly and complain about moot points.

So with out further ado here is a applicable passive concept that could be used for twin champions.

Passive: You may switch control between the two champions by double left clicking on the picture, character model, or icon representing the other half of your champion on the mini map.
Both of characters of this champion has their own abilities, stats, inventories, health bar, mana bar, and experience bar. If one of the two champions isn't given a command for 10 seconds then it will follow the other champion like Tibbers. You may have both champions attack the same target by double right clicking on it, you may have both champions use any of there basic abilities on the same target by holding down the abilities hot key as you cast it. both champions must be level 6 before you can us their ultimate. Both characters start with and item called The Pendant of Shared Thoughts.

Unique Item:
The Pendant of Shared Thoughts - Activate: All other champions with this item start glowing, if one of those champions activates their pendent then those two champions switch places. Cooldown is 2 and 1/2 minutes.

Sokolniki

11-30-2012

Hardly a unique passive. To begin with, a much more efficient control mechanism can be built up from what is already in place, most notably as seen with LB's passive.

Secondly, search "twin"... many have beaten you to the idea ages ago.

ValorAndGlory

11-30-2012

Sorry for the mistake in calling it a unique passive then, but no point to downvote it.

P.S. did you see the whole thing, I just quick posted the skeleton of it before putting in the rest of it down and by the way LeBlanc's passive is based off of Tibber's control mechanism, you know, the whole you may control Tibbers/the mirage by holding alt key.