Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

bring an eye to the shadow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOLmenace

11-30-2012

First fanfic please leave oppions

Shen was panting heavily. He had just attempted to attack a noxian outpost, it didnt work well. All he could hear were the noxian guards behing him shouting insults about being Ionian. Shen heard a noise in the trees, he looked up only to be swept off his feet by a blade that swooped up into the trees. " you could have chopped my foot of!" shen shouted at Irelia. She responded, " dont tempt me shen."
" why did you save me?" he asked her
" because we need you in the same war to win!" She responded with a harsb tone, " now come lee has been waiting".
Shen arrived at a small campsite just near the shore of Ionia, he saw master yi, wukong and lee sin all do what they needed to be doing.
" ah shen glad you could make it alive," Lee sin said sarcastically
" hi to you too lee," shen responded in a sharp tone, " give me the map".

Shen stared at the piece of paper and looked in horror. He was dedicated a patrol in the terriority of his mortal enemy, Zed.

Please leave your feed back more to come soon