A few honest questions for you, Riot.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ixioran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-30-2012

So, Adobe AIR debug launcher crashed while I was in a ranked lobby. Needless to say, I was hit with a 30 minute queue ban for "dodging." I've had this problem before, and I'm sure others have too. This is, for lack of better words, not right.

That being said, I have a couple of questions for you, Riot.

Why am I being punished because your software can't run properly?

Why do you even have a queue ban when you know that things like this can happen and shut players undeserving of this punishment out of the queue?

Why does the time ban count for both queues?

How do you justify dedicating large amounts of resources to developing champions with fishboobs when your game and servers are constantly having technical issues?

Why is there an ELO deduction when there are one or members on any given team AFK?

I'm going to be bumping this until I get some answers, because I feel like these problems need to be addressed. It is unacceptable to be punishing your players for things that are outside of their own control. Not only does it compromise the integrity of the ranking system, it compromises the integrity of a company that should otherwise be fair and balanced in these situations.

I may or may not be adding more questions as I think of them. Good day.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ixioran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-30-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vamp13

Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixioran View Post
So, Adobe AIR debug launcher crashed while I was in a ranked lobby. Needless to say, I was hit with a 30 minute queue ban for "dodging." I've had this problem before, and I'm sure others have too. This is, for lack of better words, not right.

That being said, I have a couple of questions for you, Riot.

Why am I being punished because your software can't run properly?

Why do you even have a queue ban when you know that things like this can happen and shut players undeserving of this punishment out of the queue?

Why does the time ban count for both queues?

How do you justify dedicating large amounts of resources to developing champions with fishboobs when your game and servers are constantly having technical issues?
1. you're being punished for being too lazy to figure out what the problem is, because its likely on your end.

2. because some people rage and they need to learn not to. and they're more common than the 1 in 32 million players that have computer issues.

3. because afks equally suck in both queues.

4. boobs are awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ixioran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-30-2012

You're not Riot and your answers are bad. Go away.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vamp13

Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixioran View Post
You're not Riot and your answers are bad. Go away.
im sorry you dont like riots stance on these issues, i had the problem you had with adobe air, i reinstalled it once and reinstalled .net fx and never had it again, seems you're too lazy to do that tho, at least now you have 30 minutes to complete the task. but i doubt ull have the proactive nature to reinstall either of those 2 since one is clearly corrupt on your computer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xynikal

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp13 View Post
1. you're being punished for being too lazy to figure out what the problem is, because its likely on your end.

2. because some people rage and they need to learn not to. and they're more common than the 1 in 32 million players that have computer issues.

3. because afks equally suck in both queues.

4. boobs are awesome.
annnnd people like you are judging for the tribunal, AWESOME

btw, it's NOT on his end since Adobe stuff are KNOWN to be buggy
so yah... shush and go back to your bridge


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vamp13

Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xynikal View Post
annnnd people like you are judging for the tribunal, AWESOME

btw, it's NOT on his end since Adobe stuff are KNOWN to be buggy
so yah... shush and go back to your bridge

ummm, while i dislike adobe anything, it doesnt change the part where him having an issue doesnt make it a riot issue, if its not a server issue, and its not a majority of the player base experiencing the issue its probably on your end.


and if its probably on your end its only 3 things that could be it:

1. lol client files (run repair util)
2. adobe air corrupt (reinstall)
3. .net FX is ****ty (it is, really, reinstall)


and i used to judge for the tribunal, but i stopped because this community is retarded and spams punish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ixioran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Answers please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ixioran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-30-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ixioran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Nothing to do here...


1234511 ... 13