Kog'maws dad theroy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KillerKoala42

03-24-2014

he has a line that says Terror coming dady coming and Cho'Gath is "the Terror of the void" so maby Cho'Gath is Kog'Maws dad if you have a better idea plz tell me

IceHound

03-24-2014

Prehaps actually, it's said Kog'Maw's father is the size of summoners rift, Cho'Gath can grow to huge sizes, just look at Riot's April fools game which features him as being city-tall.

It's safe to assume Cho'Gath is under a size limit by the summoners so he doesn't go "Japanese Monster" on everyone and simply crush the field of justice.

SecretLore

03-25-2014

the problem i see with this theory is that kog'maw says "terror coming"
but kog'maw was added to the game after cho'gath,so why would he say that if cho'gath is already in the game?

SchaakaKon

03-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretLore View Post
the problem i see with this theory is that kog'maw says "terror coming"
but kog'maw was added to the game after cho'gath,so why would he say that if cho'gath is already in the game?
Kog is a baby, he doesnt know words yet.

Jk, I think one day well see his pappy. Perhaps he's sooo huge he can't fit through the rift? Maybe right now he's half a face wedged in a portal trying to eat passerbyes, luring them with prospects of scrumptious candy.

SecretLore

03-25-2014

I think if kog's dad makes it to the league he'd either be a boss monster,similar to baron nashor,or he'd be part of some champ whose ult involves summoning a part of him to attack the enemy.

The first option would be in my opinion the best.

Dotintheparadox

03-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretLore View Post
I think if kog's dad makes it to the league he'd either be a boss monster,similar to baron nashor,or he'd be part of some champ whose ult involves summoning a part of him to attack the enemy.

The first option would be in my opinion the best.
Maybe Void Fizz's ultimate is Kog's dad?

HigeR

03-25-2014

for all that's good I hope that when they add Kog's dad they don't give him the quote:

"DADDY CAME!!"

X_X

SecretLore

03-26-2014

When Kog'maws dad becomes part of the game,they should make it so that when kog sees his dad he screams "Yaaaay Daddyyyyy "

alejbr4

03-26-2014

has anyone asked if the actual baron was kog's dad? or maybe since he is the maw maybe his daddy is like a combination of creature that fuse into one giant living thing.....the void itself is just a mass of giant creatures that can fall into smaller creatures. If malz saw that it would be such a sight that drove him nuts

Wulfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKoala42 View Post
he has a line that says Terror coming dady coming and Cho'Gath is "the Terror of the void" so maby Cho'Gath is Kog'Maws dad if you have a better idea plz tell me
No. Kog'maw's dad was a planned champion that was never made. Cho'Gath and Kog'maw are not (known to be) related.