Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo Curve Rising?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D4rkSt0rm

11-30-2012

Alright, a while ago I made a post on here asking how to carry. I compiled a list as well as a counterpick list. I eventually made it to like 1350's and kept it their consistently (note this was almost a week ago). Now, after 10 placement matches; I have 900 elo. I've played almost every day and my mechanics aren't really getting any sloppier... perhaps I'm not improving as much, but really I feel like the "elo hell" wasn't what it was yesterday; you can't exploit player mistakes as near as much. Warding is actually commonplace!

In a 950 elo game; I actually saw.... taking objectives. I actually saw... cooperation. I'll be the first to admit my flaws, but I just don't know if I can keep up with the modern elo system; it's getting too competitive.

If anyone has any tips; they would be greatly appreciated. I could use a coach or an analysis of my games if anyone wants to watch (I might be able to upload tomorrow).

Anyways, cheers