Stuck at 1300-1400 ELO, Need Tips.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Conman

11-29-2012

So basically I am stuck in ELO hell. Sometimes I throw the game, sometimes my teammates do. I really just want to improve so I can carry myself to at least 1500 ELO. I know the basics like remembering buff/dragon/baron spawn times, I think I mostly need help improving my decision making and teamfight ability. Does anyone know of some good sites, livestreams, youtube channels, etc to help me improve as a player? Thanks.

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

If you want to team flight better, watch tournament teamfights. They probably have the best coordination and possibly decision making.

Asians First

11-30-2012

add me in game i can help you.

Crophlin

11-30-2012

I found the best way to "carry" yourself out of 1300-1400 is work on map awareness. You will notice a lot of things others will not and you will die a lot less and gain more kills just from looking at that minimap a lot more often.

General Sassycat

11-30-2012

Go a strong Gp10 jungler like mumu or skarner and steal kills from your lanes to carry the mid game so that your team can get fed. People at our elo don't handle champs like mumu very well.

However if you aren't good at those champs I'd say follow all the advice given so far as well as buying wards no matter your role (unless you are very far behind and they won't help but i find that highly unlikely).

Another thing you can do if your team is falling behind is to take as much cs as you can (unless you are support) and try to give yourself a big exp and gold boost to carry your team.

Seems to me all the advice i give assumes you won't feed, but you won't if you have good map awareness as crophlin said.