When do you know to get the kill as support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dry Ace

11-30-2012

If you end up with a kill, say "DAMNIT! Sorry!" In chat and you'll be fine...

Any adc worth his salt understands that he will get plenty of kills after he finishes his first major item anyhow...

Asians First

11-30-2012

when you play lulu, just spam ur spells and try to deal as much damage as u can. if you get kills its not big deal you can just get early oracles or shueraies ect. a kill on a support is not as valuable as a kill on another champ but kills give you gold which indirectly helps you protect the adc !!

Qsario

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ace View Post
By "blatant" I mean "away from towers, in the river, after ive thrown exhaust, the carry has thrown ignite and cait ultimate is locked on the enemy"
*flashes over wall, exhausts whoever is in range, shields ADC & takes the bullet for them*

Yeah, it's hard to judge which kills are and are not secure.

Dry Ace

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsario View Post
*flashes over wall, exhausts whoever is in range, shields ADC & takes the bullet for them*

Yeah, it's hard to judge which kills are and are not secure.
Exactly...kill the piss out of them when im ur carry...dead bad guys are the only good kind...

golden eye22854

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2014

Hi I was playing Nami support with an Ashe ADC and i had killed 2 people in lane and my adc kept saying how big of a deal it was that i took his kills. he got the assist on both of them and i would auto attack them when they were just about to get out of mine and his range, in lane. he claimed he had them, but as a lot of you guys have said, unless its completely obvious then it doesnt matter. i would even apologixe. later that game, my adc was 2/7/8 and kept blaming it on me. is it really that big of a difference? he had the assists, its not as ,uch gold but we shut down their adc and support. ended up losing that game, i beleive i went 7/8/16. i ended up getting really strong and did everything to win as my team kept giving up :/