Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo Toxic Shot and Liandry's Torment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finn the Human

11-30-2012

Does this mean blackfire torch on dom/TT wont proc on his E as well? It does on live currently.

Melting City

Recruiter

11-30-2012

Quote:
IonDragonX:
Fortunately, Spirit of the Elder Lizard is there for Toxic Shot. Good times.

It's red without the slow and it does quite a lot of damage especially since you can keep it up on the enemy with abilites

gaara6666

11-30-2012

torment item is ungodly on elise. it makes her so nastily viable. I rush doran's ring, then rylai's, then torment, then rabadon's. after that her Q takes of like 27%. her EWQ R QW combo is one of the best burst dunk combos ever. and that is just retarded OP on anyone trying to build HP like Chogath or mundo. it just destroys them

TheTieThatBinds

12-01-2012

Quote:
Sexy Skunk:
Liandry's applies on "spell damage". The damage from Toxic Shot isn't "spell damage", it's passive on-hit damage.

Not true, the DoT is magic damage, its not an on hit effect. The Initial damage would be the on-hit, so not sure why the ticks after the initial damage wouldn't work.

IonDragonX

12-01-2012

Quote:
TheTieThatBinds:
Not true, the DoT is magic damage, its not an on hit effect. The Initial damage would be the on-hit, so not sure why the ticks after the initial damage wouldn't work.

Because magic damage is not spell damage. You can get magic damage from items or red buff. Spell damage is your QWER. Toxic Shot is not a spell. It is a passive that you level up in place of a spell.

Mestar

12-02-2012

Quote:
Steelflame:
Intended. On hit effects never have applied anything, from rylia's, to spellvamp.

I just wish they would be constant about this.

*Cough* *Cough* JAX *Cough*

DONGLORD420

Recruiter

12-02-2012

if toxic shot worked with liandrys i would probably kill myself

Powwer69

12-05-2012

I'd just like to point out, in the description of teemo in the game info tab on champions, it describes all his ap damage as magic damage. i dont understand the difference between magic damage and spell damage, if there is even a difference. I find it to be rediculous to change the rules on a champs spell- item proc effects just because it would make the champ more op than he is. Y not just make poison damage its own thing, instead of calling it magic damage if thats the issue. It procs off of Chogaths spikes, which are also free and come from his auto attacks. Anybody else see the inconsistancy here? Riot, could you please explain this to me?

Snuffyx

01-04-2013

Quote:
Powwer69:
It procs off of Chogaths spikes, which are also free and come from his auto attacks. Anybody else see the inconsistancy here? Riot, could you please explain this to me?

Good point. I agree.

Diabolyst

Recruiter

01-04-2013

I tend to stay away from malady for teemo since im going ap teemo instead of hybrid.

the 5 items i go for (excluding sorc boots since its a must) Liandry's, Morellonomicon (CD+ G.wounds), Twin Shadow, Rylai's and Lichbane. With these items i can easily dodge skill shots since i get mspd bonus from Lichbane + twin shadow + my passive W skill with or without activating. Rylai's to keep them from running away with blinding shot also since i have rylai's it also increases the dmg from Liandry's since it says they take dbl dmg if their movement is impaired. All thats left is morellonomicon and thats because the 20% CD (faster blinding shots/shrooms placement and wounds which is basically stopping them from getting full heals once they are below 40% hp. All in all this set up is very deadly.

Now here is the kicker, i dont do the meta which everyone goes for nowadays. I do this as apc bot with my duo partner whether it's ranked or normal.