A web of illusions (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-06-2013

LeBlanc raised an eyebrow. She placed the glass on the table, leaned back into her chair, and smiled at Elise. She replied in a cheeky tone, "Oh? And why does such a thing interest you? What if I were to say...No?" Her smile grew wider, her tone slightly more seductive. "What if I were to say yes?"

AskÉlise

01-06-2013

Elise smirked and took up the same tone "My my.. you are just incapable of giving straight answers, aren't you?"

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-06-2013

"Says the woman who is avoiding my question." LeBlanc winked at her fellow deceiver. "I just want to make sure I give you the most satisfactory answer I can possibly give. Your felicity is all that I have in mind. I would hate to disappoint you, dear."

AskÉlise

01-06-2013

"Touche my dear.. touche" Elise mused, resting her elbows on the table "Why do I want to know? Simple curiosity is all, just wondering if you truly are all smoke and mirrors" Elise's blood red eyes slid down LeBlanc's body then back up to her own eyes

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-06-2013

LeBlanc tittered, bowing her head and looking away as her lips parted to show her glistening white teeth. She hummed, and from the corner of her eye, looked at Elise. "Then your answer is thus: Only those who know what they want will achieve in obtaining what they desire. No matter who it is, what it is, or whatever trivial circumstances there may be, if they want it bad enough, let them try. If they are able to acheive it? Then they deserve whatever their heart's desire may be."

AskÉlise

01-06-2013

"Is that so?" Elise mused in reply

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-06-2013

LeBlanc reached over at her wine glass, picking it up in her delicate fingers. More than half of the carpaccio remained in its plate. The Deceiver's other hand grabbed a fork, picked up a sliver of meat and slid it past her lips. She smiled at Elise while tipping the wine to her lips. "So is there anything that you desire, Elise?"

Once LeBlanc sipped at her wine, she moved it back towards the table. A droplet of the crimson liquid trailed down the side of her mouth, resembling a trail of blood. Once it reached chin, it precariously remained until it dripped. She made no move to catch the droplet, and instead a napkin mysteriously appeared where it would fall, caught it, and promptly disappeared. LeBlanc reached up and wiped her mouth with a napkin, Elise would see that the red spot on it denoted it was the same one she used before.

"Does this meal now bore you, dear? Shall we move onto the next course?"

AskÉlise

01-07-2013

"That.. would be lovely dear" Elise mused, folding her hands in her lap