A web of illusions (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-01-2013

((I believe you're right, dear))

"Me?" LeBlanc shrugged. She placed her glass on the table and gave Elise a coy smile, "You'd have to be more specific, dear. I could talk about myself, my job, my beautiful, deep eyes, or perhaps my deepest, darkest-"

A snap of her fingers made a man appear. He did not look surpriesd, and had a large silver dish resting on the palm of his hand.

"Appetizers, darling. I assume they are ready?"

The server nodded, "Yes, Matron."

"And are they fit for a queen?"

"Yes, Matron."

"Elise, if there is a single morsel you do not enjoy, you may devour him. Is that alright, waiter?"

He did not bat an eyelash, "Yes, Matron."

"Excellent."

The man placed the silver platter on the table, lifted the top off, and showed a fine carpaccio. To say it was beef would be incorrect, as it was much darker than normal beef. It had a faint, game smell to it despite the fresh sprigs of parsley that littered the meat. Flakes of gold were scattered about on top, and the center piece of the dish was a golden minotaur head. One would realize the varying level of fat and meats depending on the section, as the meat itself was spread about in a way to illustrate the image of a minotaur.

LeBlanc gave a smile to the server, "You cheeky little thing, you prepared one of my favorite."

"Yes, Matron. If you are able to find such a dish adequate, then a queen will surely find it appetizing."

The Deceiver raised an eyebrow, her smile widening, "That's not up to me, dear. That's up to her." She looked over at Elise and raised her wine glass, "Fairest of women have first taste: bon appetite."

AskÉlise

01-01-2013

Elise looked at the food, and then back to the waiter.. who surprisingly didn't mind that Elise might eat him.. "Do all men do this for you?" Elise mused, her eyes sliding back to the food. "I normally eat my prey live, but dead is just as good." Elise simply picked up a fork and pulled her off a piece of meat, sliding it into her mouth. After a moment of chewing and swallowing, Elise smiled. "It is indeed quite good."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-01-2013

((Carpaccio is raw, not cooked, hence my choice in appetizer~ ^.^))

"If it helps satiate your curiosity, madame, the calf was alive until scant moments ago," the server replied. He looked over at LeBlanc, "I will be back with your next appetizer, Matron."

"Will it be one of my favorite?"

"It will."

LeBlanc smiled and waved the server off, "Then scoot scoot scoot! If I am kept any hungrier, I may die of starvation!"

The waiter took long steps in his stride and quickly disappeared. LeBlanc sipped the last bit of her wine, placed it back on the table, and within an instant was suddenly filled once more. She leaned over and smiled at Elise while replying in her fine, silk voice, "Do all men do this for me? Only the smart ones do. You can imagine what happens to the dumb ones." The Deceiver raised a finger to her lips, winking at the woman, "Here's a spoiler: They're not seen again."

AskÉlise

01-01-2013

((Fancy words hurt my brain XD))

Elise smirked "You remind me of... me" Elise mused, silently chewing another piece of meat, only speaking after she swallowed "Although, I have no interest in illusions or magic.. I like to get my hands dirty.. or, in most cases, my fangs" Elise smirked wide "No offense to you, of course."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-01-2013

"Getting your hands dirty..." LeBlanc sighed. She raised her free hand into Elise's line of sight. "Just because I do not have to touch you, does not mean I am not dirty. I'm a dirty little thing, I should know. Many a man have managed to say that much before they come down with an inexplicable sickness."

LeBlanc's voice shifted ever so slightly to a more masculine tone, "I will have my vengeance in this life or the next, you dirty b-urrrrrgh." She tittered and sipped at her wine, "Honestly, very few things are as satisfying as hearing a self righteous speech on how they will thwart you and then you grind them under your heel. I assure you, dear, I get my hands dirty, I just don't need to literally get them dirty to do so. Although..."

LeBlanc leaned further over, a drop of wine rested on her lower lip. It dripped and hit the golden minotaur's face. The red droplet followed the curves of the center piece and fell on a piece of carpaccio. "That's not to say I haven't or that I dislike being....hands on."

AskÉlise

01-01-2013

Elise smirked "My my.. it seems I shall have to keep that in mind dear"

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-02-2013

LeBlanc reached down for a utensil, gently picked it up and with it, picked up a single piece of the meat. She flicked it into her mouth and smiled at the taste. "Do forgive me, but you are not much of a...mm, herbivore. Are you a strict carnivore, or are you a omnivore?"

The Deceiver swirled her glass of wine about. "I always wanted to ask you that but I didn't want to sound completely rude."

AskÉlise

01-02-2013

Elise nodded "While I can very much eat any plants or fruit and such. Hardly do I ever. I much prefer meat"

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-03-2013

LeBlanc nodded. She stared at Elise, meeting her eyes with the spider woman's. "I asked you a rather rude question, so you may ask me one. Ask me, my dear. What would you like to know?"

The Deceiver took a sip of wine and reached for another bit of carpaccio while looking at Elise.

AskÉlise

01-03-2013

Elise thought for a moment before speaking "Forgive me if this is stepping over the line, but have you ever actually slept with anyone? ....and what I mean by actually is, was it actually you and not some illusion."