A web of illusions (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

12-11-2012

"Well darling I would tell you, if I actually knew." Elise said with a smile, resting her hands on her lap "I figured we could simply.. see how this night winds up.. hmm?"

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-13-2012

LeBlanc nodded her head, "Let's hope this night lasts for an eternity than, shall we?"

She stretched her hand out. A man hurried over and placed an empty glass in her outstretched palm. He quickly reached behind him and pulled out a bottle of wine seemingly from nothing but air as he poured a glass of dark, red wine for the deceiver.

"Do you prefer red or white wine, dear?"

AskÉlise

12-14-2012

"Red would be lovely dear" Elise replied with a smirk

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-18-2012

((This always escapes my attention! Gah! Sorry!))

LeBlanc handed her glass over to Elise and promptly poured herself a second glass which she had conjured from the air. "Good year, century and a half before the establishment of the League. Enjoy it, dear."

The Deceiver took a sip and smiled, "I suppose we should do that girl talk that I hear is all the craze. What do you see in a potential...mm, mate, Queen Elise?" She placed her glass on the table and folded her hands onto her lap, "What is it that catches the fly in your web?"

AskÉlise

12-18-2012

Elise took a sip of the wine and smiled, taking out a small vile of red liquid and pouring it into the glass before taking another sip "Hmm.. a mate?" Elise mused, sitting the glass on the table "My dear, I have had plenty of "mates" Elise then said, resting her elbow on the table and holding out her palm, a small spiderling crawled in the middle of her hand seemingly from no where "I don't call them my children for nothing." The spiderling then crawled down the table and out of sight "Though.. the "mates" I did have usually became my dinner afterwards" Elise mused with a smirk

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-18-2012

"Not one of them was worth keeping?" LeBlanc took a dainty sip of her wine. "Surely one of them must have lasted longer than supper?"

AskÉlise

12-18-2012

"You see dear.. the "mates" I did have were other spiders.. from the Shadow Isles." Elise mused "They knew what they were getting into"

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-27-2012

((The date is back on!))

LeBlanc frowned and shook her head. "Tsk tsk tsk, they knew what they were getting into?" She leaned forward, her frown having disappeared. "From where I sit, they saw a beautiful, curvaceous woman, whose very breath entices and quickens your heart, her voice the sweetest of venoms as it draws you in."

The deceiver swirled her glass, "But, what would I know? I'm a simple woman. By the by, when would you like your appetizer to come in? Just say the word, darling."

AskÉlise

12-28-2012

"Anytime would be delightful" Elise mused

"And to answer your statement.. I mated in my spider form" Elise replied "With other spiders.. then I ate them." Elise swirled her own glass before taking a sip

"Now, enough about me darling. Tell me about yourself"

AskÉlise

01-01-2013

((It's impolite to keep a spider lady waiting, you know :P))