Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to get out of elo hell!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

perma lag addict

11-29-2012

Hi I'm Perma Lag Addict and I am streaming on how to get out of elo hell. I am willing to teach people how to play a carry role and possibly win the game cause of you! My main positions i play is adc and top. I usually win my lane 90% of the time. I am a player that started out in season 2 and play multiple games competitively such as Guild Wars (Won 2 gold capes in 2010) and a couple other games. Im looking to have viewers to build up my reputation and be one of the top contenders! Just give me a shot and you will be amazed of my knowledge and surprised of my skill level which I've only been playing for about 9 months! Who said newcomers cant dominate?! Anyways my stream being twitch is Twitch.tv/Shane334. Thank you Summoners and Farewell!

LANNYLOC

11-30-2012

Hi im lanny...and im in elo hell now =(...last season 2 i was 1305...now i was in hell elo =( i wanna get out of this elo...because theres alot troll and afk....can you please help me? this is my summoner name
LANNYLOC
please i need you help if u help me out of this elo hell i will pay you $ by card LOL..i will appreciate it and thank you so much

Mansa TChalla

11-30-2012

HELP ME IM STUCK IN 1200

Maybe I really do belong here but I want to improve so I can get out! I think I just need to coordinate my team a little more but i need more tips!

Dacri

11-30-2012

Quote:
perma lag addict:
Hi I'm Perma Lag Addict and I am streaming on how to get out of elo hell.

You're a "Perma Lag Addict" and yet you stream... It's a bit ironic isn't it?