Impression about support and more.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veryendofyou

11-24-2009

Ok, ill try to keep breathing and relax, but its very hard in this situation. This is not a qq thread i provide you with a constructive ideas you need to elaborate. This topic will be divided on 2 parts in first i show you what emotions have players which cornered with this game, on the second i try to tell what you need to do in this situation.
1. Lol is a VERY GOOD GAME, and a problem is in it. If lol wasnt such a good game i just go away from it long time ago. What we have now is: horrible problems after almost all patches. BUT this patch hit all records. All my friends (from Russia) CANNOT enter the game, patch just dont downloaded. And they cant do it not for a 1-2 days its already 3+ without any notifications what they need to do to change this situation. I looked forums and found that Jesse dont even understand problem but the problem is simple - YOU SHUOLD OPEN OR CHANGE PORTS, to give access to all players from all parts of the WORLD. How i understand this? simple, because when Jesse put FULL PATCHED VERSION majority of people can downloaded it only from another source (i.m. torrents etc.) and not from his link.
But seems he dont understand it even now. He still trying to give the same client and dont deal with ISP and wonder HOW we cant connect and lead us to @ technical forum etc.
Ofc. i already downloaded full patched version from torrents like some of mine friends done (ofc. we lose about 12-18 subscribers only from people i know personaly, they gone to HON where there is no such an idiotic issues) but wonders only begun!!!!!
Next i start to playing with a two persons that download this game like me from the same source. But in the first game they can choose champions but even cant ENTER the game!!!! They just dissconecting till the end of match and all attempts to enter end with nothing but dissced - reason CLOSED PORT (but imho, dont know 100%).
The main conclusion is a logical question - WILL Riot staff let a players PLAY THIS GAME OR NOT?
2. "To be done list"
2.1 - If its not possible to slove this problem, then you need to do: place FULL PATCHED VERSION BEFORE release of patch for 1-2 days with 10-20 links (atleast 3-6) that ACTUALLY WORK. You need to check the ability to download game from this links.
2.2 - Try to predict such a situations in a future and fight with them. Its your work people not our, i dont want to pay money for such a not optimized game.
Dont need to answer just need to be done.

Changief

11-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veryendofyou View Post
Ok, ill try to keep breathing and relax, but its very hard in this situation. This is not a qq thread i provide you with a constructive ideas you need to elaborate. This topic will be divided on 2 parts in first i show you what emotions have players which cornered with this game, on the second i try to tell what you need to do in this situation.

1. Lol is a VERY GOOD GAME, and a problem is in it. If lol wasnt such a good game i just go away from it long time ago. What we have now is: horrible problems after almost all patches. BUT this patch hit all records. All my friends (from Russia) CANNOT enter the game, patch just dont downloaded. And they cant do it not for a 1-2 days its already 3+ without any notifications what they need to do to change this situation. I looked forums and found that Jesse dont even understand problem but the problem is simple - YOU SHUOLD OPEN OR CHANGE PORTS, to give access to all players from all parts of the WORLD. How i understand this? simple, because when Jesse put FULL PATCHED VERSION majority of people can downloaded it only from another source (i.m. torrents etc.) and not from his link.
But seems he dont understand it even now. He still trying to give the same client and dont deal with ISP and wonder HOW we cant connect and lead us to @ technical forum etc.

Ofc. i already downloaded full patched version from torrents like some of mine friends done (ofc. we lose about 12-18 subscribers only from people i know personaly, they gone to HON where there is no such an idiotic issues) but wonders only begun!!!!!
Next i start to playing with a two persons that download this game like me from the same source. But in the first game they can choose champions but even cant ENTER the game!!!! They just dissconecting till the end of match and all attempts to enter end with nothing but dissced - reason CLOSED PORT (but imho, dont know 100%).
The main conclusion is a logical question - WILL Riot staff let a players PLAY THIS GAME OR NOT?

2. "To be done list"

2.1 - If its not possible to slove this problem, then you need to do: place FULL PATCHED VERSION BEFORE release of patch for 1-2 days with 10-20 links (atleast 3-6) that ACTUALLY WORK. You need to check the ability to download game from this links.

2.2 - Try to predict such a situations in a future and fight with them. Its your work people not our, i dont want to pay money for such a not optimized game.
Dont need to answer just need to be done.
Fixed for less eyesore-ness ☼_☼

Marduk the Destroyer

11-24-2009

First off I cant understand half the stuff you are saying, secondly if i remember correctly this is a beta. Thirdly if you want to play an American game from Russia, expect some issues. Fourthly, your "constructive criticism" is just a well organize complaint list which in your first sentence you promised me was not going to happen.....I insist you give me back the three minutes of my life i wasted reading your post.

P.S ty to Changief for attempting to make this into something worth while

P.S.S and fifthly dont ever complain about the service of Riot. They dont have to reply to us but they do it anyways. Shame on you for anything other than praising them for achieving what they have with an upstart company.