Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] HUD is transparent, items difficult to see, textures bugged.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WARRlOR

12-29-2012

Quote:
vLemon:
Xx S0LDIER xX and anyone else who still experiences this issue on PBE (it's not fixed in NA or any other live server yet) can you upload a screenshot and your dxdiag?

To get a screenshot while in game, hit F12. The pic will be in the screenshots folder in the PBE installation directory.

not a problem, ill upload one in a bit, although can you please explain to me what the dxdiag is?

Edit: Alright i have the screenshots, although could you please provide a more-in depth explanation on where i need to go to retrieve them?

vLemon

QA Analyst

12-30-2012

Sorry for asking you once again Soldier, you do have the issue in PBE right?

The dxdiag is a diagnostic of your system. It gives us information of what hardware you are using, which operating system you have etc.
Instructions on how to get the dxdiag and the screenshots just bellow:

dxdiag
---------
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20100477-obtaining-a-direct-x-diagnostic-or-dxdiag

screenshots
------------------
Let's say you installed pbe on C, so you will have a folder like:

C:\LOLPBE

In that directory, you will find a folder named Screenshots and that is where the screenshots lie.

They are named like Screen01.png. If you upload that on the forum the pic will appear resized (really small), so in order to avoid that you can open the screenshot with paint and save it as a .jpg.

Let me know if you need more details or if that all sounds greek to you.

WARRlOR

12-30-2012

i tried posting the screen shots, but the url wouldnt work right, any ideas?
how long does a dxdiag take?

vLemon

QA Analyst

12-30-2012

The dxdiag runs in a few seconds.

In order to upload those images:

• Edit your post and click on "Go Advanced".
  • In the new page click on "Manage Attatchments".
  • A new window will open.
  • Click on "Choose File" and select the first of the screenshots.
  • Go on the right end of the window and click on "Upload".
  • Repeat the last 2 steps for the other 2 screenshots.

Save the changes of your posts and you're done

KingRyan08

12-30-2012

Hello! I have read through this topic, and still havent been able to fix it. Its a really aggravating thing not being able to see my shop! Is there a fix yet? Please help!

KingRyan08

12-30-2012

Hello! I have read through this topic, and still havent been able to fix it. Its a really aggravating thing not being able to see my shop! Is there a fix yet? Please help!!

WARRlOR

12-30-2012

There It All Is

Dxdiag

The First ScreenShot Is Of The Transparent Item Shop

The Second Is Of The Options Menu That Is Transparent

And The Final Is Of The Messed Up Killfeed

vLemon

QA Analyst

12-31-2012

KingRyan08 there isn't anything you can do to fix it. This is on our side. We put in a fix and apparently it's not fixed for everyone, so I will talk again with one of our engineers. Can you upload your dxdiag too?

Xx S0LDIER xX, one last thing. Can you upload a r3d log from a game you played in PBE and you had the issue?

r3d logs
------------------

In that directory, you will find a folder named Logs. Inside that you will find a folder called Game - R3d Logs. The r3d files lie there and they have a time stamp in their name, so choose one of the logs that was created after 12/20/12 (that is they day we put the latest patch on pbe).

Sorry for asking for so many things, but the better we identify the issue, the easier it will be to fix it

WARRlOR

12-31-2012

Quote:
vLemon:
KingRyan08 there isn't anything you can do to fix it. This is on our side. We put in a fix and apparently it's not fixed for everyone, so I will talk again with one of our engineers. Can you upload your dxdiag too?

Xx S0LDIER xX, one last thing. Can you upload a r3d log from a game you played in PBE and you had the issue?

r3d logs
------------------

In that directory, you will find a folder named Logs. Inside that you will find a folder called Game - R3d Logs. The r3d files lie there and they have a time stamp in their name, so choose one of the logs that was created after 12/20/12 (that is they day we put the latest patch on pbe).

Sorry for asking for so many things, but the better we identify the issue, the easier it will be to fix it

not a problem, i completely understand, it is in the attachments to this post

LordAndres96

12-31-2012

I saw PBE and the problem is fixed for me , thanks! Waiting for the update in the normal LoL