Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] HUD is transparent, items difficult to see, textures bugged.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shabbyness

12-20-2012

I had problems with the mid. lane on the pbe when the oatch first came out. Half of mid was fine but the other half was black. That was my only problem. If you want to play so bad, try re-downloading. I'm sure that if you asked Riot could put up a download for PBE and leave out the account creating for the first, second, and thrid of the month.

Shabbyness

12-20-2012

Patch*

Señor Tolueno

12-20-2012

Fix or not fix?

Riot Seismic

QA Analyst

12-20-2012

Hey guys,

Thanks for the report! We have a fix for this issue on the PBE now. Let us know if you're still experiencing this!

Glallian

12-21-2012

Thank you, I'll go check now!

Señor Tolueno

12-21-2012

They dosnt work :@

nafuranimali

12-23-2012

i cant register on pbe

vLemon

QA Analyst

12-27-2012

Señor Tolueno can you upload a screenshot and your dxdiag?

To get a screenshot while in game, hit F12. The pic will be in the screenshots folder in the PBE installation directory.

WARRlOR

12-29-2012

Im Still having this issue, it all started after the in-game item shop got its graphical updates, and some item updates. Any help would be appreciated, as this is starting to get annoying to have to play with, as im sure many others would agree who are experienceing this problem also

vLemon

QA Analyst

12-29-2012

Xx S0LDIER xX and anyone else who still experiences this issue on PBE (it's not fixed in NA or any other live server yet) can you upload a screenshot and your dxdiag?

To get a screenshot while in game, hit F12. The pic will be in the screenshots folder in the PBE installation directory.