"I ain't got a college degree but I have lots of people working for me"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

11-29-2012

College is a complete waste of time for 80% of people currently enrolled in a college...and they're too stupid to realize it.

Dobagoh

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEyedMonster View Post
I notice a lot of people without a college degree preach how it's a waste of time/money etc.

Trust me, it can only do you good.

People without college degree's who are incredibly successful get there through sheer luck, will power, skill, or genius.

If you are sitting around berating college degrees angrily, you probably have none of the above and are just jealous.

I can't tell you how many doors my degree has opened for me. In most cases good jobs require you to have experience in a field. You can't get experience if you don't have experience? Wha? That's what degrees do, they get you in the door for your experience.
This is one of the most ignorant posts I have ever seen.

ThaBizness

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
This is one of the most ignorant posts I have ever seen.
I'm actually trying to be nice about it but it is pretty stupid when some guy is insisting college is needed when I am completly fine without it.

Quision

11-29-2012

I kinda agree that college isn't for everyone, but if you have dreams of being successful but not filthy rich, college is the best path to take in my opinion. What would I know though? I haven't even graduated HS..

Dobagoh

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeppaNil View Post
I kinda agree that college isn't for anyone, but if you have dreams of being successful but not filthy rich, college is the best path to take in my opinion. What would I know though? I haven't even graduated HS..
Utterly, completely, ignorantly, pure wrong. just pure and complete garbage. By far one of the stupidest posts I have ever seen someone make.

Get owned: http://www.investmentnews.com/articl...FREE/110309903

ThaBizness

11-29-2012

Quote:
I kinda agree that college isn't for anyone, but if you have dreams of being successful but not filthy rich, college is the best path to take in my opinion. What would I know though? I haven't even graduated HS..
I look at like what ever steps you need to take to accomplish your goals and be as successful as high as you set the bar for yourself, you should do.

If I had gone to college I would have more than likely thrown myself off course because it wasn't the right steps i needed to be taking.

I probably could have gotten away with dropping out of highschool also and been fine but I lived at home and my parents wouldn't have let that happen.

Also, my fiance went to college, got all of her degrees, even has a great job, but is miserable because she isn't doing what she wants to do and feels like at this point she is stuck doing it.

I never feel that way.

Quision

11-29-2012

Quote:
Utterly, completely, ignorantly, pure wrong. just pure and complete garbage. By far one of the stupidest posts I have ever seen someone make.

Get owned: http://www.investmentnews.com/articl...FREE/110309903
Sigh, I guess I'll just take my opinions elsewhere. (I didn't bother to read the article because I don't want to register).

Dobagoh

11-29-2012

Quote:
Sigh, I guess I'll just take my opinions elsewhere. (I didn't bother to read the article because I don't want to register).
it's a freely accessible article you moron.

your opinions are stupid because they are based on faulty assumptions and bad logic, and you don't want to come to terms with the facts that your assumptions are wrong and your logic sucks. People like you are the problem.

Quision

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
I look at like what ever steps you need to take to accomplish your goals and be as successful as high as you set the bar for yourself, you should do.

If I had gone to college I would have more than likely thrown myself off course because it wasn't the right steps i needed to be taking.

I probably could have gotten away with dropping out of highschool also and been fine but I lived at home and my parents wouldn't have let that happen.

Also, my fiance went to college, got all of her degrees, even has a great job, but is miserable because she isn't doing what she wants to do and feels like at this point she is stuck doing it.

I never feel that way.
I've always been told ever since I was small to "get good grades in school". Back then I didn't know why, but now that I'm in my senior year, I think it's because my parents wanted me to go to a "good" college. I don't know much about the world, but I'm not even an adult yet, and I still got a lot to see in life. I just want the security of going to college. I feel like they've worked hard to build a path for me to go to college and I don't want to let them down.

Quision

11-29-2012

Quote:
it's a freely accessible article you moron.

your opinions are stupid because they are based on faulty assumptions and bad logic, and you don't want to come to terms with the facts that your assumptions are wrong and your logic sucks. People like you are the problem.
I can read, I know it's free, I might read it later.