Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You're getting jailed for using your last played champion's ultimate in real life.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tehscrubbly

11-30-2012

I shot tentacles at the mall and held them in place, all the while I was shirtless and barefoot.

I could be arrested for my actions, or because of the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" policy.

Veissdrachen

11-30-2012

I threw four telepathic swords at people that made me feel better...

Veissdrachen

11-30-2012

Quote:
tehscrubbly:
I shot tentacles at the mall and held them in place, all the while I was shirtless and barefoot.

I could be arrested for my actions, or because of the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" policy.

"No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" only applies to denial of services rendered. Doesn't qualify you for arrest.

That's "Indecent Exposure" which involves the exposure of genitals. "No Pants, No Underwear, No Freedom" would be more appropriate ^^

ALEXKOND

11-30-2012

I was arrested for switching from melee to ranged. lolwut?

Phantom5

11-30-2012

I slit people's head with an axe...

Tadiken

11-30-2012

I stung someone and impaled them on my stinger, and then dragged them into a cluster**** of a riot.

Tadiken

11-30-2012

I wonder if they would arrest you for tryndamere's ult. I didn't play him.. but seriously... screaming loudly, and then becoming immortal for five seconds... really? Jail?

KittyLoMein

11-30-2012

I targeted someone and became shielded from everyone else. Poppy ult illegal o.0?

Jaykoboy

11-30-2012

I gave cardiac arrest to everyone in the building.

I can't help it...if I don't discharge occasionally, I just start zapping everything.

SephirothWontDie

Recruiter

11-30-2012

Quote:
SussieWasHere:
I targeted someone and became shielded from everyone else. Poppy ult illegal o.0?

No fair! You had Diplomatic Immunity, they shouldnt have been able to touch you! >.>' lol

I prepared myself for an epic confrontation.... I was arrested for getting prepared?