Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riven needs to be fixed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JCWombat

11-29-2012

Riven can Valor out of Jarvans Cataclysm when Valors only a step forward.

Cretinok

11-29-2012

A lot of champs can get out of Jarvan's ult.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

11-29-2012

Mechanically working as it should. Champion-created terrain is currently coded as an untargetable minion, and Valor gives minion no-clip.

Come back when they've finished recoding major portions of the game.

youngbasedking

11-29-2012

Then Gragas shouldn't be able to go past Jarvan's Ult either along with a multitude of other champions.

Llethander

11-29-2012

Quote:
youngbasedking:
Then Gragas shouldn't be able to go past Jarvan's Ult either along with a multitude of other champions.

I believe the point is that Riven isn't supposed to be able to bypass terrain. Gragas is able to body slam through small walls, if I recall correctly.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

11-29-2012

Quote:
Llethander:
I believe the point is that Riven isn't supposed to be able to bypass terrain. Gragas is able to body slam through small walls, if I recall correctly.

This is true, however
Quote:
JustMyBassCannon:
Mechanically working as it should. Champion-created terrain is currently coded as an untargetable minion, and Valor gives minion no-clip.

Nykidemus

11-29-2012

I'm all for nerfs to riven, but this one seems unnecessary.

Bus Driver

11-29-2012

Quote:
JustMyBassCannon:

Anivia wall, trundle pillar
NOPE

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

11-29-2012

Quote:
Quionn:
Anivia wall, trundle pillar
NOPE

Those are thicker than Jarvan's ulti wall, actually. Being a radial wall, rather than a pillar or regular wall, it has a smaller hitbox.

There has been for each of them a time when Ghost would let you walk right through them; I'm sure this has been fixed already, but that's just proof of how they're coded.

SethCypher

11-29-2012

There's a 20 page PDF on how many champions can get out of Jarvan's wall and how they get out of it.