Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

12edruM

11-29-2012

I like to try and play some of the free champions from time to time. Just wondering, has anyone had any luck with Leona on 3's. It really doesn't seem like her cup of tea.

Bobinatorlol

11-29-2012

In ranked, she does really well with the right team comps and if you have good synergy with your team mates. Level 1 invades are good with her. In bot lane after you turn level 2 you can kill anyone with your partner if you land your stuff.

In solo queue normals, not so much. In my experience people assume you are going to build dps. And bruiser/AP leona is **** IMO. They often will not engage if you get a good root or stun. You will be blamed for not killing the enemy because you are rarely focused and the last to live. Complete nightmare with her in normals.

Edit: Speaking of normals though if you have a friend that plays jax or olaf you two should duo bot with leona to get a feel for her. My friend and I did this for awhile and never lost a game.

Pink Princess Party

11-29-2012

she can start really tank and transition to a tri-force really well her Q is a great cockblocker for jax/darius/tryn

AForgotten Angel

11-29-2012

Any one have any good Builds for her on 3v3??