I want to learn the ins and outs of Graves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yourcatmolested

11-29-2012

So after just messing around on Graves for a few games, I've started liking him a lot. Trying to get used to his shorter range compared to other ADC's but he's got massive burst which I like. I'm not new to ADC's or anything like that, but I just want some advice on builds, runes, masteries, etc, just anything you have to offer about Graves.

Thanks!

bearloverabbit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Graves... If u play him
U hav to Completely destroy the enemy adc
Cuz graves IMO is the most useless adc in late game
So, by preventing the enemy adc to grow early and mid game
Graves job is done

Rhyhorny

12-03-2012

People often like to dash into an engagement and then buckshot to do damage. Don't do that unless you know for a fact you can escape and/or kill the opposing AD Carry with the combo. Otherwise try to save your dash as an escape/dodge mechanism. Just a little tip.

Ayame Kiyoshi

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATFlSH View Post
Graves... If u play him
U hav to Completely destroy the enemy adc
Cuz graves IMO is the most useless adc in late game
So, by preventing the enemy adc to grow early and mid game
Graves job is done
Stop posting advice. Failed.

Everyone expects detailed replies of masteries, builds and playstyle recommendations for Champion X. Go look that up on websites like LoLPro, Solomid.net, Mobafire.com, etc. There you can find everything you need and want to know.

SnowTiger

12-03-2012

Umm

You have to be aggressive(make sure brushes are ward), and harass enemy bottom lane all the time, since you are alot tanky than most of the ad's.

Smokescreen enemy champs when they run away, when they chase you.

Use E for chasing, or when enemy team all engages on you, you E away from them and allow your team stay in front of you so you can keep attack your enemy from the back

3ARC EstaPhreak

12-03-2012

Okay so as Graves, abuse the fact that at level 3, with 2 levels into Q, You have some of the highest poke/burst as an adc, always be agressive if you have a good support and aren't behind, manage your mana: It's good to get out a lot of harass but your q has a high mana cost for your low mana pool, and lastly in lane zone on your own, by keeping your passive up and using the 30 extra mr and armor to your advantage, As for runes and masteries, I prefer Attack dmg Reds, armor yellows, mr per level blues and 2 ms quints and one armor pen but thats just me, (you can just take 3 armor pen quints) and masteries are just standard 21/0/9 masteries or 21/9/0 depending on if you can manage your mana well enough not to need the mana regen in the utility tree... Add me on league for more advice if you want. (I'm not "Pro" but i play a very good Graves IMO)

OrnyOrnyOrny

12-04-2012

Well if you like Graves and you've been inside him, maybe you should consider Civil Union.