Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Brainstorm, soraka item builds.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

minervastouch

10-09-2010

I typically get innervating locket, boots of mobility, and zhoya's ring.

your thoughts ideas or improvements. I tend to just gravitate towards more AP after this but as hardcore support I often find it difficult to get enough money without stealing from carrys.

ShartSplatter

10-13-2010

A build that I use that I do good consistently every game with is Soulstealer, then Archangels, then zhonyas. Every single game I play as Soraka everyone gives me ****. I rarely, if ever do bad with her. I don't understand why so many people are hating. You get stacks for assists on the majis, usually by 20 min I have at least 6. You can ult and get assists from across the field.

geezisaac

10-13-2010

I usually just go for lots of auras and then AP at the end. Shes a great support hero but once you buff her up a bit she can make it real tough on 1v1 kill attempts. Running away while blasting them with stars over and over is great fun