Not quite sure what to make of this, Zed vs Elise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ten Inch Rooster

11-29-2012

So I was just in a game where I was jungling as Zed and the enemy jungler was Elise. I noticed something kind of interesting and I'm not quite sure if its working as intended or if this is a bug but it appeared on several occasions that Elise can't E out of Zed's ult. If you use it on her and you are in the dashing phased stage and she tries to climb out you will immediately rip her back down. This was especially annoying for her as this happened a couple times when I ganked top to help out our J4 and he would ult her, she'd try to escape to me outside the ring but my ult pulled her back down inside it without her even crawling off the screen. Just a fun tidbit for anyone out there with this match up.

Myrmidont

11-29-2012

prob a bug

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Zed used his claws and shurikens to cut the silk thread Elise makes. Working as intended.

Nea De Penserhir

11-29-2012

Well at least Zed has a place as a counterpick then.

Darthnachox

11-29-2012

I noticed that E has bugged out on me a few times in spider. I will mash it several times before it actually decides to work. Not sure if thats just random lag or a real bug.

Myrmidont

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthnachox View Post
or a real bug.
Fairly certain its a real bug.

JJ Unbreakable

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidont View Post
Fairly certain its a real bug.
I see what you did there...

Odelyn

11-29-2012

Elise's Rappel is really wonky. Some aoes and targeted abilities hit her in air while others are completely stopped. Fiddle's ult and karthus ult and e don't affect her but hecarim's aoe and amumu ult does. I can dodge taric's stun but not annie's disintegrate.

NamelessFish

11-29-2012

Might be lag actually. Dunno your ping but mine is 60 or less and i LOVE dodging any and everything with rappelz :3 Havnt Found Something I cant dodge yet with good timing :3 And Zeds and Karth Ults are my favorite to dodge ^w^ but annie....is just a meanie ;w;

Taoquitok

11-30-2012

It might be that the elise you were against isn't quite used to her yet and was pressing E while having her mouse over you... that or possibly she is targeting her self and your ult makes you targetable if people self target?

Currently the only bugs I've had with her are on her W