Strong ADC/Support Combos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ballistik

01-22-2013

Give varus / sona a try... lots of sustain , plus double ult madness muaaahaha.

Calibrexxx

01-23-2013

I had an interesting time as Ez when my support chose Olaf. Boxed them out and great poking.

Snugglybearsama

02-09-2013

Well I kind of like these combos...

Nunu
Nunu + Kog'maw
Nunu + Vayne
Nunu + Varus

Taric
Taric + Miss Fortune
Taric + Ashe
Taric + Graves

Soraka
Soraka + Graves
Soraka + Ezreal
Soraka + Sivir

Janna
Janna + Tristana
Janna + Ashe
Janna + Vayne

Leona
Leona + Graves
Leona + Ezreal
Leona + Varus

Alistar
Alistar + Vayne
Alistar + Tristana
Alistar + Sivir

Nami
Nami + Draven
Nami + Caitlyn
Nami + Miss Fortune

These are just some that I can think of right now.. Consider looking up each adc on lolcounter.com ; people elaborate on the "good with" parts, weaknesses etc... I find it really helpful to just read through it sometimes!

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Caitlyn and Nidalee

Caitlyn gets increased attack speed from Nidalee heals.
Caitlyn can place her traps in the most important areas while Nidalee covers the rest. Combination of both snare traps and long range nukes means that the enemy cannot ever use the bushes as cover. Traps and wards in river prevents jungler from ganking easily. With long range harassment that can pierce, Caitlyn can harass even while the enemy is tower hugging, then attack the tower with nidalee's heals if the enemy backs off further.

At 6, Nidalee can follow through one of Caitlyn's snipes in her cougar form and stalk down the target, finishing them with a pounce or a spear with no trouble.

Insta-lock support Nidalee every time I see Caitlyn. Pack clarity for infinite heals, wards and harassment for both me and my carry. Never lost a lane with this combo.

jamesmacca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Barely anyone has mentioned MF here. MF + Leona is absolutely amazing, the chain cc from leona plus MFs absurd damage mean noone can stand in their way. Level 6 means free double kill, or at the very least one kill guaranteed.

Draven + Lee Sin is also a suprisingly good combo, Lee sin getting up in their faces and draven doing tons of damage from the backline.

Yuriee

Recruiter

02-23-2013

Lulu is just fantastic and my favourite support. She works really well with anyone. I really like teaming her with Miss Fortune, actually. However, against a Leona lane it's better to team her with a safer ADC as you'll really need hard cc to help them survive Leona's hard initiations .

Zeskos

03-01-2013

soroka and cait is pretty op imo

HardGayRamen

03-02-2013

nami and mf synergize nicely

Etherimp

03-02-2013

MF + Sona = Level 6 double kills. Great poke and sustain.

Cait + Taric = Great Zoning, poke, and sustain.

Sivir + Soraka = Vs any Caitlyn, Nunu, Taric combo. Great poke, burst, and sustain.

Alistar + Vayne = Pin people to walls until they are dead. Has good sustain and kill potential but can be out-poked.

Leona + Trist, Ezreal, Graves, or Corki = Kills..

Lux + Ezreal = Great poke comp with kill potential. Can out-zone Caitlyn, foreelz.

Nidalee + Caitlyn = Great poke comp with lane control and sustain.

Personally my 3 favorites are Cait+Taric, Sivir+Soraka, and Vayne+Alistar.

Tekwizoo

04-30-2013

Anyone klnow if the nunu kog is strong still even though nunu's w was nerfed