Advice needed! D:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Ice Empress

11-29-2012

Ok, so in normals, i'm trying to farm with last hits, just last hits, and am working on better harass. But my opponents (since, y'know, it's normals and all) only do one of two things:

a) Spam auto attacks on minions and hyper push the wave
b) Get scared of my harass and stop taking CS entirely, forcing me to overextend to get the creeps that I was only last hitting.

Any advice to help with that? These scenarios would be much more easily dealt with if I am granted with a decent jungler and/or support, but I come to not expect this in normals.

Tir0Fina1e

11-29-2012

In my experience, if they are doing a) then they are super free and you can just harass away or your jungler can get an easy kill. Also, if they are doing this make sure you know when to hit the minions if they are taking turret damage at full health the melee minions take two hits before you can last hit and the magic minions take an auto attack and a turret hit to last hit. If they are doing b) you're probably winning your lane so you can either get golems (depending on what side you are), bait them to dragon, say hi to the enemy jungler, or roam to gank someone. All this being said I am not the best lol player in the world but these are things that I do in that situation.
I hope this helps =)

kmoose

11-29-2012

Get good at farming under tower/push right back. If they are keeping you under your tower, let your jungler know for an easy gank.

If they aren't taking cs and letting the lane push, roam! They aren't keeping you there and most mid champions have killer ganks. If the other lanes don't need ganks, try pushing objectives (dragon), damaging the tower (since they are sitting under it anyway) or ask your jungle for wraiths. Having a pushed lane can be a good position for mid, just don't overextend without wards.

Bot lane just punish them. It should be warded from support, and you probably have range. Throw an autoattack whenever you can/ farm golems whenever you can.

Top lane, same deal. Grab a ward and pressure the tower, or go gank your mid lane.

eV Kamite

11-29-2012

If they are pushing, just farm under tower and wait for a gank. It's an automatic win lane. If you are pushing the wave. buy a few wards and just keep farming. If you are mid, roam, you are in a short lane anyways, so it's really easy to roam. Go top, get a kill or two. Go bot, burn a few summoners. Rinse repeat.

Just remember, pushing your lane is almost never a good idea unless you are setting up for an objective.