@BDSandM, DQ and possibly Amberleh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberleh View Post
But keep in mind I'm not going to watch a hentai though I figure that's pretty obvious.
Of course not, you aren't fun like that. Otherwise I would have immediately named Seikon No Qwaser. But I will look into a valid anime, I will have something by tomorrow.

Amberleh

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Of course not, you aren't fun like that. Otherwise I would have immediately named Seikon No Qwaser. But I will look into a valid anime, I will have something by tomorrow.
Oh that's not even a hentai, just a bad ecchi. If you can't come up with anything else I'd watch that. It looks like a bad moe fanservice harem series- all of my least favorite things, ahaha.

I'll watch bad ecchi, just not full on hentai. Boobs don't bother me.

Amberleh

11-30-2012

JTF, I vote you and I very temporarily add eachother on skype- VERY TEMPORARILY- so we can hear each other complain while we watch these things. I think it would be amusing.

Jesus the Friend

11-30-2012

Sure, I'm down.
Add archedgar.

I will watch Revolutionary Girl Utena first, before that ends, I will think of something for you to watch.

GreenEyedMonster

11-30-2012

Probably my least liked series.

Everyone talks about how deep it was and all this nonsense.

The guy who wrote it was bat**** insane.

Tell me what is deep about a guy who jerks it to a comotose body, then becomes an allegory Jesus then an allegory satan all in 30 minutes of each other?

That's like saying these guys are artistic geniuses:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS1uDnIPTvo

Colonel J

11-30-2012

Don't talk **** about Seikon no Qwaser.