@BDSandM, DQ and possibly Amberleh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shagra

11-29-2012

This relevant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtUpWihJJJ4

JacobianMatrix

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
I do that to. It's actually more effective to turn a small group of people against him.
Is being a complete douchenozzle just naturally easy for you, or was it a carefully practiced craft?

Semper Damnatus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

wth, ive posted anime stuff many time, neon genesis is a bit of a mind fck.

Basic Milk Hotel

11-29-2012

NGE is the best anime ever for the sole reason that it caused riots. Hideaki Anno is a master troll and all others pale in comparison.

Jesus the Friend

11-29-2012

NGE was good.

It has aged miserably.

3.33 was released about 13 days ago in Japan.

/crosses fingers for bootleggers

Einheria Valesti

11-29-2012

The two reboot movies are pretty fantastic when compared to the source material. There's a bit of content left out as far as Shinji and his scenes of self loathing but that's fine since those are annoying and they replaced them with more meaningful scenes that move the plot forwards.

According to all the early reviews of "You can (not) undo" it lives up to the quality of the other two movies

Gazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

mecuga best anime. all other animes are for scrubs. thread over.

Colonel J

11-29-2012

Only the nerdiest of nerds could have a fascination with a blue-haired, emotionless, girl with literally 0 personality and 0 character development throughout the whole series

The show is pretty good, but it's fanbase dumbfounds me.

Amberleh

11-29-2012

I watched it 11 years ago so I'm afraid I'm a bit rusty on my knowledge of it. I do, however, consider it a masterpiece even though it wasn't my favorite series.

I remember Kawaru sort of- I remember him being an Angel and that he was kinda gay for Shinji- Like it was more than implied, I thought I remembered him actually putting the moves on him once ALTHOUGH that could have been in the manga, which I also read like 9 or 10 years ago. The manga was a little different than the anime in that it wasn't really a deconstruction like the anime was.

Also, blah blah it's the deconstruction of the mech genre and shaped anime (particularly the mech genre) into what we know today. It is likely that many series would not exist if not for Evangelion, so it should be revered for that. In fact I believe it was the first notable deconstruction series ever.

Jesus the Friend

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
Only the nerdiest of nerds could have a fascination with a blue-haired, emotionless, girl with literally 0 personality and 0 character development throughout the whole series

Mega <3 Ayanami Rei.

I had the biggest Nerd Crush on the character when I was a teen.