Please Fix Jarvan IV!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invict

12-03-2012

I recently purchased the Dragon Slayer Jarvan IV skin only to be horribly disappointed. What the artwork portrayed was my two favorite colors red, and black making the skin truly pop out at me. But when I purchased it and finally got to see this beautiful artwork come to life my once heightened sense of excitement turned into despair. For the skin of my dreams I thought I had purchased, turned out to be a pink nightmare. Not only is the coloring wrong but the fine details are even blurry please fix my favorite skin turn it back into the dream skin I had once imagined.

Phoenix0Wright

12-03-2012

A lot of skins look different than their splash art for better or worse. You really should go on YouTube or Lolking to view the actual model before you buy next time.

Invict

12-03-2012

To be honest I shouldn't have to look something up on another website to even verify that the purchase I'm going to be making is viable. What is the splash art for if not to give you a model on which to base your skin purchases off of? To have to go to another website is just inconveniencing, and a very unnecessary hassle that could easily be avoided had riot just sold the product they are actually portraying.

ThyHoneynut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

I agree. you shouldn't have to, but that's just the way it is right now. You gotta work with what you got, in this case, and the sources like this guy just pointed out.