A day in the Ruins of Icathia(Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DespirThoth

01-15-2013

"Hmmm... it seems like the person running Morg-" Despir'Thoth stops brutally raping and murdering the fourth wall in time to dodge the fire, clears her throat and begins again. "It seems I've over estimated the rage bit of my spell there. Alright, I was lying." She forms an orb of void energy in her... palm, is where that part of her 'hand' was probably supposed to represent, and tosses it at Kayle, on contact it would begin to swell as it sucked out all the Void taint in her, except a large rune on her back, Voidspeak, it meant, roughly, touched. A mark of her having been, well, touched by the Void.

The now larger orb carrying what was Kayle's void taint rushes back over to Despir'Thoth, and is absorbed into her stomach-hole-thing. "Alright, I guess you're gonna still make a concerted effort to kill me now." She shrugs, raising up her arms in a defensive position. "You first." She said, though it seemed she still didn't consider Kayle much of a threat.

(Since it wasn't an attack, I figured I'd auto hit it. If you want me to change the post to a non auto hit on the part of the void taint siphony bit, go for it. Person who runs morg wasnt all that up for the whole thing, it seems. Also, I enjoyed the rp. Very much.)

xcyper33

01-15-2013

((Wow...that would've been a very interesting storyline and cool interaction between these two characters. I'm disappointed.))

DespirThoth

01-15-2013

Yep it woulda)

DespirThoth

01-16-2013

Kayle dun poof't again)

The Angel Knight

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DespirThoth View Post
"Hmmm... it seems like the person running Morg-" Despir'Thoth stops brutally raping and murdering the fourth wall in time to dodge the fire, clears her throat and begins again. "It seems I've over estimated the rage bit of my spell there. Alright, I was lying." She forms an orb of void energy in her... palm, is where that part of her 'hand' was probably supposed to represent, and tosses it at Kayle, on contact it would begin to swell as it sucked out all the Void taint in her, except a large rune on her back, Voidspeak, it meant, roughly, touched. A mark of her having been, well, touched by the Void.

The now larger orb carrying what was Kayle's void taint rushes back over to Despir'Thoth, and is absorbed into her stomach-hole-thing. "Alright, I guess you're gonna still make a concerted effort to kill me now." She shrugs, raising up her arms in a defensive position. "You first." She said, though it seemed she still didn't consider Kayle much of a threat.

(Since it wasn't an attack, I figured I'd auto hit it. If you want me to change the post to a non auto hit on the part of the void taint siphony bit, go for it. Person who runs morg wasnt all that up for the whole thing, it seems. Also, I enjoyed the rp. Very much.)
((Me too, it was interesting :P))

Kayle fell to the ground as the Void energy was sucked from her, breathing heavily, she sat on her hands and knees as her mind cleared... her eyes, skin and wings returned to their natural color. Kayle then stood up, and shook her head, glaring back at Despie "...Don't. Do that. Again" she simply said

DespirThoth

01-16-2013

She shrugs and smiles, back in her human form. "Alright, Can do." She smiles, offering kayle a hand. "Now, I'll get you back to where we were before, alright?" She manages to stifle a giggle. She didn't come off as having any ulterior motive now.

DespirThoth

01-18-2013

:U )

Ms Annie Hastur

01-25-2013

O noe. And the rp was so much fun too. Well, least unexisted is gone.)

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

(( I'll come back in IC sooner or later....but the RP curently with me will be "erased" cause...Omen takes his sweet arse time. ))

Sykper

02-09-2013

{{ I been meaning to get around to this thread for some time. With my other threads slowly drawing to a close...I got plans > }}

On the very distant outskirts of Icathia, where the dirt actually begins to turn darker from the Void influence still prevalent in these lands a unknown figure steadily makes its way over the last hill and nearing the ruined wastes. Almost like the man is floating through shadow the Masked Man finally pauses, and looks up at the surreal sight. Voidborn of various shapes fly through the skies, the darklings on the ground skitter or slither into holes or passing in front of the man, seeing him as neither a threat or even acknowledge his existence.

The man looks at the ground in front of him, the very border of the lands, where those without magical prowess...would find themselves devoured instantly. He takes his staff, and points it at a spot in the dirt within Icathia. Stabbing slowly into it, he carves out some odd rune. After finishing he sets the staff back at his side once more, and the rune flickers bloody red, purple and emerald, shifting colors. It is quite elaborate, however the true nature of this rune is something far simplier.

It is a knock. A knock on the door to these lands. The man made a rune for every Voidborn to understand as a request to meet with any being within who claims these lands.

He simply idles there, without a word or movement...