A day in the Ruins of Icathia(Open RP)

1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DespirThoth

11-28-2012

"I'll make my new home here!"

Despir'thoth grins, shifting to her true form, the giant, pregnant looking, twin scorpion tailed, dragon faced, Oily black hair, tentacle fingers with barbs on the end, 10 feet tall VoidLord now revealed. She flexes her massive, scaled wings, both sets.

"In our first foothold in this world, This shall be where all things Void transpire on Runeterra!"

((Setting time! Icathia, where only the greatest of mages may tread, and many of those would never wish to. Without a guide, no non magically gifted human may find this ruinous city state that once betrayed the world itself.

Sprawling towers lined with fleshy protrusions, hives burrowed deep into the earth, turning it purple and black, humming with voidlings and voidspawn. Lesser and Greater Voidborne leading their forces in training, cobblestone walls, adorned with spiked and lashing tentacles. This is the dreaded fallen land, Icathia, where the void seeks to open the rift to Runeterra fully. Whether this be the ruinous end war of Ekidna, Cho'Gath, and Origin, or a neutral gateway intended by Shala, Despir'Thoth and Omen is unknown to all but the Vordlords themselves. ))

mn

12-12-2012

Ahhh...

It's good to be home.

A disturbing beast, an amalgam of gangly limbs, spines and teeth makes its way across the poisoned landscape, an example of the disturbing truth that lies within the void.

Thousands of voices invaded the beast's skull, each demanding an answer for their current predicament, screeching in some language forgotten by time; each received a message directly from the mind of the voidlord, in their own horrifying tongue.

Kiir'inak v'liss lanak'n.

Denizens of the void...

Ia b'kroma hilithiss i'aak mk'rono

I have personally seen to it

F'sshassn killak nurishan'sa

that this new world will welcome us...

Q'ul Ijjiri Skree'a

Do not be afraid.

Orurn'kas Valoran!

and welcome to Valoran!

creatures large and small began to skitter out of their hives, poking at various objects using their feelers and claws, some of the larger creatures beginning to ask Omen about the natives.

DespirThoth

12-12-2012

The lumbering brood queen moves towards her brother, and bows.

Sko'amatharn Voltiis Vahjenk

Welcome sibling mine.

She opens her mouth to speak, a sign of respect for an equal in the void.

"Omen, I am glad to see you in your true form once more. Have you finally come to stay in one place for a while?" She asks, her wide and unfathomably numbered row of teeth contorting into some kind of smile. "And where is dear Shala? I would have expected her to be with you."

Ask Mälzahar

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
Ahhh...

Kiir'inak v'liss lanak'n.

Denizens of the void...

Ia b'kroma hilithiss i'aak mk'rono

I have personally seen to it

F'sshassn killak nurishan'sa

that this new world will welcome us...

Q'ul Ijjiri Skree'a

Do not be afraid.

Orurn'kas Valoran!

and welcome to Valoran!
Far away even Malzahar could here Omen's words and in the confines of his quarters with the power of the void he replied to his master.

Qythd'scgj Dfhvbu Ytfger

Your prophet hears you lord.

Xgut Tyvcs'kopds Tyuighot

Tell us what must be done.

Hsc'guw kifsa lanak'n

For the good of the void.

((I hope you don't mind me jumping in on your hold world domination plan. ))

mn

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DespirThoth View Post
The lumbering brood queen moves towards her brother, and bows.

Sko'amatharn Voltiis Vahjenk

Welcome sibling mine.

She opens her mouth to speak, a sign of respect for an equal in the void.

"Omen, I am glad to see you in your true form once more. Have you finally come to stay in one place for a while?" She asks, her wide and unfathomably numbered row of teeth contorting into some kind of smile. "And where is dear Shala? I would have expected her to be with you."
she's visiting her...

Freind.

Udyr.

You know the one. Big, burly, no respect for living things, be they void based or otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mlzahar View Post
Far away even Malzahar could here Omen's words and in the confines of his quarters with the power of the void he replied to his master.

Qythd'scgj Dfhvbu Ytfger

Your prophet hears you lord.

Xgut Tyvcs'kopds Tyuighot

Tell us what must be done.

Hsc'guw kifsa lanak'n

For the good of the void.
yes; come to the city of Ithacia

learn my teachings.

Follow the dark star, it will lead the way.

DespirThoth

12-12-2012

"The one who punches mountains and expects them to crumble?" She tilts her head. "I remember him."

She heard Malzahar as well, but did not reply. "Is he not on the side of Cho'Gath and Ekidna?" She asked, sitting on her digitigrade haunches. "Or am I mistaken? Oh, when do I get to see my beloved Origin?" Her muzzle contorts back into a smile, bearing her purple gums as well this time.

mn

12-12-2012

Quote:
"The one who punches mountains and expects them to crumble?" She tilts her head. "I remember him."

She heard Malzahar as well, but did not reply. "Is he not on the side of Cho'Gath and Ekidna?" She asked, sitting on her digitigrade haunches. "Or am I mistaken? Oh, when do I get to see my beloved Origin?" Her muzzle contorts back into a smile, bearing her purple gums as well this time.
Please sister. The Allfather will make his appearance when he is good and ready.

The great voidwyrm lurches forward slightly, picking up a larvae with his teeth, and depositing the tiny creature in it's nest.

As for your affections; remember that he has had millions of consorts over the time of his reign; he may not even recognize you... He may not even recognize me.

The true master of the void has slept for millenia; when he emerges, perhaps he will choose a new consort, among the females of this world.

you mustn't get your hopes up; sister Echidna was once his consort as well, and she was discarded like the others.

The glow of his twin pairs of eyes shine bright in the dark cityscape around them, gleaming brightly, four ruby headlights glowing in the Abyss.

DespirThoth

12-12-2012

She shrugs. "I did help "kill" him to. If he remembers me, it may not be favorably. Still, a little girl can dream." She grins, teasingly. "I would be a fool not to at least try. However..." She stands and turns, beckoning Omen to walk with her. Through the city and looming towers, their eyes burned in the dark, bobbing and weaving through the buildings.

"I was thinking, this worlds... me, as it were, would it be possible to stop her from being chosen? Or make another more appealing, if he is to choose from here?" She plucked a lost Voidling off the wall and cradled it. "I do not wish the same fate upon her, if at all possible."

mn

12-12-2012

Quote:
She shrugs. "I did help "kill" him to. If he remembers me, it may not be favorably. Still, a little girl can dream." She grins, teasingly. "I would be a fool not to at least try. However..." She stands and turns, beckoning Omen to walk with her. Through the city and looming towers, their eyes burned in the dark, bobbing and weaving through the buildings.

"I was thinking, this worlds... me, as it were, would it be possible to stop her from being chosen? Or make another more appealing, if he is to choose from here?" She plucked a lost Voidling off the wall and cradled it. "I do not wish the same fate upon her, if at all possible."
I have made completely clear to the Origin that there will be no more... altering. of this world's citizens.

And that includes you, Despir'thoth.

Omen rears his neck turning his ungodly head towards Despir'thoth, practically his entire body bristling with scutes and spines.

I know you're the mistress of corruption... But the practice of your namesake will no longer be tolerated.

the voidwyrm crawls away before turning back for a moment.

and you should discard the girl's body. I know it will die if you separate, but she doesn't deserve to have to live this way. Besides...

There's no way in hell the Allfather is going to keep you as his mate if he finds out you still carry impurities from Valoran.

DespirThoth

12-12-2012

"No corrupting?" Her face drops into a disjointed frown. "Even willing?" She groans, dust falling off nearby buildings as she does. "Fine."

She throws her "hands" up in the air. "And to discard what has been half of me for eons? You may have been away, but that Annie and I have been here, overseeing Icathia and the Void, and the countless worlds in our dominion. She has come to enjoy herself as I have. Besides..."

She pauses, breathing heavily. "She is from another Valoran, another time. This world has its Dark child with her own tragedies, triumphs and destiny ahead of her. If I were to split with my own version of her, she would die. And Mortals fear death above all else, you know this."

1234511 ... 26