[Champion Concept] Jilt, The Bladed Charm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowed Ruby

12-12-2012

Intro
Jilt is a melee support who punishes those who heavily commit.

Offensive power - Below average
Defensive power - above average
Ability power - above average
Difficulty - above average

Lore
''The greatest force in the world is one that is worked with subtlety''
-Jilt

The city of Zuan is one that pushes the level of morality on a daily basis, Jilt is no exception. From an early age she learned that her beauty can get her to places others dreamt of, using this knowledge often to ween her way into extorting designs and plans from and for the brightest Zuan minds. When Viktor, the machine augmented scientist from Zuan learned of a power source in Piltover, he sent Jilt in to infiltrate the guard and expose the site's weaknesses to him. After sending intel to Viktor, Jilt found herself being blasted aside by her employer as he set after the source himself.

Desperate for revenge, Jilt has honed her skills as a fighter and her abilities to charm to get even with Viktor. Generating the interest of league summoners. Now she fights as a champion of the league and waits for her violent reunion with the Zuanite.

Skill set/abilities

Passive - Sweep:
Every 5 basic attacks, Jilt's next ability will hit an additional target for 30% damage, applying effects at 50% the original power.

Range - 200

Q - Allure:
Jilt uses her charm to snare a target in place and deals physical damage
1/1/1.5/1.5/2 second snare 20/35/45/70/105 physical damage (+0.3*AD)

Cooldown - 25/20/17/14/12

Range - 550

W - Heart Plunge:
Jilt readies her blade to hit her target's heart, increasing movement speed by 20%/20%/20%/20%/20% and critical strike chance by 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% for the next 6 seconds.

Cooldown - 20/18/16/15/14

E - Frenzied Strikes:
Jilt strikes twice for the next 2 basic attacks, slowing her target's movement speed by 15%

Cooldown - 15/14/13/10/8

R - Battle Dance:
Jilt and allied champions nearby become ready for battle, increasing Health and Mana regeneration and attack speed. Lasts 10 seconds.

4hps, 4mps, 10% attack speed / 7 hps, 7 mps, 12% attack speed / 10 hps, 10 mps. 15% attack speed.

Cooldown - 55 / 40 / 30

Range - 650

Physical description:

author note - I may end up drawing her later, depends if I get inspiration

Long curly hair, green eyes, ivory skin, soft face, body is similar to Katarina's.

There is my concept for Jilt, the Bladed Charm, a melee support. Please tell me what you think of her, and any changes you could suggest

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Passive: Nocturne only suckier. on-hit effects is negligible.

Q: Ryze's Rune Prison only AD. Don't have weird scaling like that. make it increase by 0.25 or just leave it at 1.5 at all ranks since it's a targeted snare. Damage is way low for that kind of a cooldown. cooldown is way too high initially as well.

W: you don't need to have 5 instances of scaling if the amount doesn't change. As far as a crit chance buff goes, this is not a good idea. 10% at rank one isn't even worth the cost: You'll probably only get 1 crit in for the entire duration. Try a different stat.

E: 15% is terrible for a melee ability slow. cooldown too high again.

R: 40/70/100 hp and 15% over 10 seconds? seriously? this isn't even comparable to any champion's basic abilities, let alone ultimates.

your kit is sorta missing a mobility skill outside of the snare from Q.

Overall, this seems like a lazy or ignorant attempt at a champion design. You don't know any numbers for balance, your kit is all over the place, and your lore made me go "wat?"

Now that I'm done ripping on you, here's the helpful criticism. I'm not going to fix your champion for you, but I will help you learn how to fix it yourself:

Quote:
1. You seem to be new at this. Take a look on the League of Legend's Wikia for balance aspects or just simply start with the concepts and build numbers off of that.

2. Read some of the champion creation guides posted in the Sticky at the top of this forum. This will help you design better champions.

3. Don't give up just because your first draft sucked. People rarely get it right the first time. If you really like a concept, stick with it and hone it to perfection. The only thing now is that you aren't experienced enough with design, but you can be good at it if you put effort into it.

4. Consider what other people have to say, compare it to your own intentions, and find the balance. Don't let other people dictate your design or it stops being yours, but you don't always see the whole picture so listen to other people. Keep at it and we'll see how this champion turns out.

Shadowed Ruby

12-12-2012

Tried my best to not make it overpowered, just made it bad instead. Oh well, I just don't understand this stuff well enough.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

don't give up that easily, lol. I mean, if you don't even want to try to fix it, so be it, but right now you're not trying.

stop being such a depressed muffin.