I <3 Promote.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paii

12-01-2012

Promote was used in a recent tournament game to good effect. I wouldn't knock it entirely.

roskosp33

12-01-2012

I will grab promote as support once in awhile. I agree it is not the best Summoner spell, but I find it hilarious how the other team reacts.

The ADC usually doesn't know what to do! There are no minions to last hit, and if they attack the promoted minion then you can attack them. This seems to keep them on their turret and acts as good harass.

It does reduce your friendly ADC's farm though since it pushes the lane. It's probably best used while you are already pushed, or after the laning phase to solo push a lane while your team takes other objectives.

The only other time I use promote is bot lane in dominion.

Ferreira Pedro

12-02-2012

Yeah! There was that awesome game where i did not take promote and won!

Fun times.

Steel Pheonix

12-04-2012

My friend and I both put on promote, we pushed two turrets in 6 minutes, went on to win in 15.

However, I do find promote very useful late game, as it allows your minions to push a turret while you are off fighting the enemy team in the middle.

As a side note, I laugh at those who need flash and ignite to kill someone, when I can just harass and then unleash my abilities all at once to kill them.

Nesious

12-04-2012

I like it when I'm playing a support that won't really need an extra summoner (if my Mid/Top/Jungle/AD takes exhaust and im playing like Leona Draven vs Ashe Sona or something) because it allows late game for excellent pushing which leads to us being able to split push without having someone like Shen,a nd it WILL force someone to go to the lane it is in, which means 4v5s or they must back off. Also Promote TP Shen is absolutely hilarious when you are having a trollish game, Promote creep, Split Push top, Teleport Bot lane, Split Push, Ult mid, win teamfight.