I <3 Promote.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bushmaster

11-28-2012

It makes people cry.

What's your best promote story.

first time Vayne

11-29-2012

What's yours? I've never seen anyone do anything intimidating, funny, or even remotely useful with Promote...

I love my laning opponent to have Promote, though. They always push my lane and get killed in a gank.

Dotayy

11-29-2012

nunu jungle, I was soraka. Promote + blood boil (speed up) + soraka's heal backdooring.

this was not a ranked game.

Best Furry NA

11-29-2012

Problem with Promote is, it causes a disturbance. The jungler laughs. If he is preoccupied, then the enemy kills the promoted minion.

Then goes on to nearly kill you. But there's one problem. They have what you don't. Flash+Ignite. Or Flash+Exhaust. Or Exhaust+Ignite.

You died.

Also, unrelated: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2844339

WATX F00K

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotayy View Post
nunu jungle, I was soraka. Promote + blood boil (speed up) + soraka's heal backdooring.

this was not a ranked game.
sounds legit to me

Joe Krake

11-29-2012

The only real use I found it for was making easy bot games go faster to get the FWOTD bonus.

NamelessFish

11-29-2012

I push a lane with a promoted minion. They try and gank me with 4 people, I let them chase me across the map while mr promote breaks their turret.....then another turret,xD. I love stupid people.

Pyrodruid

11-30-2012

About 100 gold short of a full item, as I finish buy the part for it I can't work out why I can afford in the time it took for me to work out the cause, I got enough for an extra ward as well. The minion had been promoted to defend our inhibitor tower, it was up to their's at this point.

Promote wasn't really a skill that you could ever clutch play, so you're unlikely to get any major stories from it.

DimitriLionheart

12-01-2012

Well I used to use Promote at mid with Lux and Morgana...AoE attacks to destroy minion batch then let promote minion tank turret. Most Mid players derp at it for some reason. I dropped it for clarity though. maybe I can still use it after that new promote item comes to play.

first time Vayne

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimitriLionheart View Post
Well I used to use Promote at mid with Lux and Morgana...AoE attacks to destroy minion batch then let promote minion tank turret. Most Mid players derp at it for some reason. I dropped it for clarity though. maybe I can still use it after that new promote item comes to play.
Learn to manage your mana better and last hit with autoattacks, and you'll be able to drop the Clarity for Ignite....and actually then kill something.