Trundle needs a good looking skin for the holidays!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gertzerroz

12-05-2012

I think for the holidays this year RIOT should make a Trundle skin any ideas guys? Maybe the Grinch who stole Christmas or something? and his weapon can be a Christmas tree or something? I really think Trundle should get a new skin and Also Syndra needs one too maybe she can be all christmasy like and her balls are christmas ornaments!

LIGHTxxWOLF

12-10-2012

The only problem I see in this is that 'good looking' and 'Trundle' are in the same sentence.

But in all seriousness, he does indeed need another skin. Maybe not a holiday skin, but there is always this piece of art someone has made for a skin idea that I'd approve of for Trundle.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1698979

OgreSamanosuke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

At this point we'll take ANYTHING for Trundle. So many good suggestions have been made and ignored. Personally I still want the Gangster Trundle, so I can club dudes to death with a violin case.

EndOmega

12-13-2012

Give him a grinch skin and have him swing a tree.

Admiral Ackbro

12-13-2012

I wouldnt mind a Caveman Trundle. Giant bone for a weapon, it wouldnt be a 'pretty' skin. but it would be a good skin, amirite?