Leblanc what the actual ****

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sergeantballsack

11-11-2012

Please someone explain to me how she is balanced. Playing blind pick kat vs leblanc she hits level 2 sigil into blink and im at 150 hp. Try to gank her she blinks away, twice if she wants to, and then theres flash if she needs it. By this time shes instantly blinked all the way to her ****ing fountain. Everygame i ever see her mejais is first item because its easy mode getting it to 20 stacks. please remove this champ entirely dont nerf shhe is anti fun

Murdock328

11-11-2012

Magic resist.

sergeantballsack

11-11-2012

So your pushed out of lane by 2 abilities and you have maybe 250-400 gold. Build null magic mantle? She still insta****s you if you get close to farm. If you stack MR your going to be useless and do 0 damage and still lose to her 1v1 because she blinks away and kites

mnun

11-11-2012

Go for items like Abyssals early, maybe mg resist boots, then sell them for magic pen after laning phase

mnun

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnun View Post
Go for items like Abyssals early, maybe mg resist boots, then sell them for magic pen after laning phase
sell the boots I mean

adc

11-11-2012

Here's how you counter LeBlanc:

Use your first 740 gold (if you can't get 40 CS before she hits level 6, you deserve to lose to her) to buy a negatron cloak. Buy 2 doran's. Continue with your usual build, laughing as your enemy has nothing from a useless AP carry.

sergeantballsack

11-11-2012

abysal isnt enough to let you get near her and by the time you manage to afford it she has 20 stacks mejais deathcap and void staff. Really all i can see working is playing galio

DarthWhore

11-11-2012

play karth and farm from ur tower. if she comes in to range

exaust, defile, wall to slow her more and Q her to death.

also when u farm under tower she has to extend out and can be easily ganked by jungler

Germanking66

11-11-2012

Although it would lower your damage, a Banshees is the #1 counter to her.

sergeantballsack

11-12-2012

so your going to go banshees first as the ap?....

12345 ... 6