Fei, the Argent Blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
in the upcoming s3 item changes, warmogs is getting the passive %hp/s that FoN had.
does the %hp/s still count towards the stat that her passive would scale off of?
I would imagine so. Health regen is health regen, much like how Chalice and AUG are still mana regen despite not being hard numbers.

Moby the White

11-29-2012

I am just wondering when you say teleport do you mean actually teleport or more like a blink/flash :S

The5lacker

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
I am just wondering when you say teleport do you mean actually teleport or more like a blink/flash :S
...It has a range of 650. What do you think?

Moby the White

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
...It has a range of 650. What do you think?
will you be beamed up in a giant yellow light or will you automatically jump is my question sorry should have clarified.

The5lacker

11-29-2012

Quote:
will you be beamed up in a giant yellow light or will you automatically jump is my question sorry should have clarified.
What practicality would a four second channel be on a 650 range jump?

Moby the White

11-29-2012

Quote:
What practicality would a four second channel be on a 650 range jump?
Okay thank you for the clarification. No need to treat me like I am stupid. No such thing as a stupid question except of course a question unasked.

The5lacker

11-29-2012

Quote:
Okay thank you for the clarification. No need to treat me like I am stupid. No such thing as a stupid question except of course a question unasked.
No. There are plenty such things as stupid questions. Usually when the answer to one's question could be found with a moment of thought.

Moby the White

11-29-2012

I like the champion concept overall

P. is a nice twist on providing this champ natural benefits through itemization. Philo stone would look very pretty on this champ

Q. interesting ability it definately shows the fighter side of the champion

W. I like the shield, too bad it can't be buffed through the Q :S

E. based on what you have told me seems like a great way to be an aggressive support plus give escape mechanic

R. I was actually surprised that this didn't have a knockback or some other form of cc but overall i liked the concept of it

Moby the White

11-29-2012

Quote:
No. There are plenty such things as stupid questions. Usually when the answer to one's question could be found with a moment of thought.
you are assuming that people are going to have enough common sense to grasp how your champion works.

those that have common sense don't use it, those that use common sense don't have it.
common sense is few and far between.

The5lacker

11-29-2012

Quote:
I like the champion concept overall

P. is a nice twist on providing this champ natural benefits through itemization. Philo stone would look very pretty on this champ

Q. interesting ability it definately shows the fighter side of the champion

W. I like the shield, too bad it can't be buffed through the Q :S

E. based on what you have told me seems like a great way to be an aggressive support plus give escape mechanic

R. I was actually surprised that this didn't have a knockback or some other form of cc but overall i liked the concept of it
Well with a 30 second cooldown, long range, and hefty damage, having her Ult stun or something would be a touch more powerful than I'd like. Remember, it's reduced by a second for each of her "basic attacks" she lands. It'll pretty much be ready to use every 15/20 seconds late game.

As for the rest of her kit, I imagine her being able to rather effectively dominate mid or top. She has some support but she needs a bit too much cash to support an ADC, and lacks resistance to burst. Her greatest strength is her sustain, so running a solo lane would be highly beneficial for her.

Item-wise, I'd imagine goodies like the Philosopher's Stone would be a natural fit, as well as either of it's builds.